Google+ Onebox results in erratic behaviour of Triple-dots menu, View Raw

• Fake News

I was looking at this post right here:

https://what.thedailywtf.com/post/1079304

When I click on the triple-dot menu, it will actually be clipped by the next post so that menu options like Bookmark or Flag post are unreachable:

0_1484912999662_clipped-triple-dots.PNG

When I click View raw, the buttons and trim of that post disappear completely:

0_1484913123397_lost-trim.png

EDIT: Browser: Firefox 50.1.0

• @JBert said in Google+ Onebox results in erratic behaviour of Triple-dots menu, View Raw:

Firefox 50.1.0

Happens on Chrome 55.whatever too

• sockdevs

Looks like the G+ embed is leaking into the forum? Something's screwy, at any rate. And it only happens on that one post; the posts after are fine.

• div.clearfix.post-footer is a child of div.content inside that li[component='post']. It should have been a sibling.

You can see the signature and the (currently hidden) "# Replies" button are also out of place.

In particular, .post-footer is also inside div.iframely-link, which I guess isn't being properly closed. Indentation of HTML source suggests it's its child div.iframely-container which isn't being closed.

I tried to "View raw", but all I got was the Google+ link; and the :fa_ellipsis_h: menu gone. :)

• 0_1484948272373_upload-79e05333-8494-442b-bbdc-418773d8c496

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.