HTML UI Design tool

• For a personal project, I'd like to make an HTML+JS webapp. Actually, I'm not sure if it's the proper name, it's more of a "control panel".
    The idea is that it can run across any device that has a browser: PC, tablet, kindle touch, etc.

Just to give you an idea, the UI i want to make would be really similar to this:
    (bonus read, that home automation system is amazing given it's so old)
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Jb6jW

So basically, some buttons here and there, texts, a menu, some pictures.
    It's something really simple.

Now, as trivial as it looks, i don't know much about HTML/CSS/whatever-js-framework-is-popular-this-afternoon.
    What I want is some tool to draw the UI, like a WinForms/WPF editor. I'd be keen on adding some animations as well, which is one of the reasons i don't want to "code" it.

The closest tool I've found is Adobe Edge Animator, which was discontinued. Adobe Animator CC (ex Flash Pro) can do HTML but it seems to be focused on artistic stuff.
    I've seen other similar tools but either are crap or are macOS-only.

Any suggestions? Surely nowadays where everything is HTML+JS there must be a way to do something this simple...

• Notification Spam Recipient

Well it sounds like you just need to find your own framework.

HTML for the frontend, whatever for the backend. The hardest part is designing everything and integrating all the parts into a whole.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@Zmaster said in HTML UI Design tool:

Surely nowadays where everything is HTML+JS there must be a way to do something this simple...

😆

Have you seen any modern website?!?

Seriously, though. If you're looking for that, just slap some absolute positioned divs inside a relative positioned div and call it day.