The Impossible Mission: Group B Character Sheets

• This is the official thread for posting your character sheets if you are in Group B: ....Finish Last

Please do not make any other tags in this thread!

NOTE: tag your sheet as complete when it's, well, complete. If I upvote your sheet, that means it has been preliminarily approved pending a full party review after all sheets are in.

All sheets are in, thank you!

• This post is deleted!

• Impossible Mission - B

Basic character sheet:

Name:
    Roland Caesamar
    ("What, you have a prrroblem with my name? It sounds "too human" to be a prrroperrr Felyn name? Bah! You know nothing of my upbrrringing!")

Class:
    Bard

Race:
    Catfolk

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    ("What do I carrre about silly smoothskin rrrules or morrrality? I am. I do. That is all that matterrrs.")

Stats:
    19 CHA
    17 DEX
    15 INT
    14 CON
    13 STR
    9 WIS

+2 bonus languages: Sylvan (cats love to climb trees), Gnoll (know thy enemy)

Taking Clever Cat racial trait instead of Natural Hunter

Skills:
    Bard gets 6 + Int bonus (2) + 1 bonus skill for favored class level, so...

Acrobatics
    Bluff
    Climb
    Craft (Alchemy)
    Diplomacy
    Knowledge (engineering)
    Perform (string) -- having claws makes plucking and strumming easy!
    Stealth
    Use Magic Device

Feat:
    Feline Grace

Starting HP:
    8 + 2 (CON bonus) = 10

Equipment:
    120 starting gold from Yamibot

Rapier + hollow pommel (25 gp)
    Blowgun (2 gp)
    Blowgun darts x 40 (2 gp at listed price of 10 for 5 sp)
    Caltrops x 6 (6 gp)
    Leather armor (10 gp)
    Roar cord (15 gp)
    Camouflage netting (20 gp)
    Ball of string (1 cp)
    Trail rations x5 (2 gp, 5 sp)
    Softpaw boots (25 gp)
    Entertainer's Outfit (starting outfit, free)
    Patchwork Cloak (5 gp)
    Poncho (5 sp)
    Common backpack (2 gp)
    Journal (10 gp)
    Ink (8 gp)
    Inkpen (1 sp)
    ===================
    Total: 104 GP, 1 SP, 1 CP

Cash on hand:
    15 GP, 8 SP, 9 CP

AC:
    10 + Leather armor (2) + DEX bonus (3) = 15

Saves:
    Fort: +0
    Ref: +2
    Will: +2

Initiative modifier:
    +3

Attack modifiers:
    BAB: +0
    Melee: +1
    Ranged: +3

Cantrips:
    Summon instrument
    Mage Hand
    Daze
    Sift

1st Level Spells:
    Adoration
    Grease

Backstory:
    Roland grew up in a small but comfortable Felyn tribe on the edge of the mountains. But after a raid left his tribe scattered, its leadership dead, he realized his future lay elsewhere. He decided to strike out on his own to see what the wider world held, supporting himself by his wits and some small talent for music. Eventually he found his way to the Adventurers' Guild.

Picture:

• Impossible Mission - B

Here is my character for everyone to point and laugh at:

Character Sheet

Character Background

• sockdevs

For your consideration i submit to you: Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keep, A True Neutral Dwarven Druid Mercenary (Back story to be compiled and ratified later. so you know.... rough draft so the GMs can yell at me for my character sheets while i sort out the backstory)

We halso have this weird creature that follows Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keeparound for no readily apparent reason. It may possibly be rabid. It's hard to tell.

for those of you who like to play around with pcgen files: you can find them here

Paging @Yamikuronue and @Kaelas as GMs and @ben_lubar for teh CSS

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

• Name: Alrod the Short-Tempered
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Fighter (Favored Class)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

HP:  15   AC:  18 / 12 / 16   Fort:  +6
    Init:  +2   Max Dex:  +2   Ref:  +2
    BAB:  +1   ACP:  -5   Will:  +3
    CMB:  +4   CMD:  16  

Stat    Total    Mod    Base    Race   
    Str 16 +3 16  
    Dex 14 +2 14  
    Con 18 +4 16 +2
    Int 14 +2 14  
    Wis 16 +3 15 +2
    Cha 12 +1 14 -2

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Orc, Giant

Skills: 2 + Int Modifier

Skill                Total    Mod    Ranks    Stat   
    Acrobatics +2 +2* 0 DEX*
    Appraise +2 +2* 0 INT
    Bluff +1 +1* 0 CHA
    Climb +3 +3 0 STR*
    Diplomacy +1 +1* 0 CHA
    Disguise +1 +1* 0 CHA
    Escape Artist +2 +2* 0 DEX*
    Heal +3 +3* 0 WIS
    Intimidate +5 +4 1 CHA
    Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +6 +5 1 INT
    Knowledge (Engineering) +6 +5 1 INT
    Perception +3 +3* 0 WIS
    Ride +2 +2 0 DEX*
    Sense Motive +3 +3* 0 WIS
    Stealth +2 +2* 0 DEX*
    Survival +7 +6 1 WIS
    Swim +3 +3 0 STR*

Feat(s):
    Power Attack
    Enforcer

Class Features:
    Bonus Feats
    Weapon and Armor Proficiency (all Simple and Martial weapons, all armors and shields)

Race Features:
    Darkvision (60 feet)
    Defensive Training (+4 Dodge AC vs Giants)
    Greed (+2 Bonus on Appraise for nonmagical goods that contain precious metals and gemstones)
    Hardy (+2 Save vs Poison, Spells, Spell-Like Abilities)
    Hatred (+1 Bonus to Attack vs Orc and Goblinoid)
    Stability (+4 Bonus to Combat Maneuver Defense vs Bull Rush and Trip, conditional)
    Steady (speed not reduced by armor or encumbrance)
    Stonecunning (+2 Bonus on Perception for stonework, automatic within 10 feet)
    Weapon Familiarity (Proficient in Battleaxe, Heavy Pick, Warhammers)
    Weapon Familiarity (All "Dwarven" weapons considered Martial Weapons)

Favored Class Bonus
    Level 1: Bonus HP

Inventory (worn)    Wt    Inventory (backpack)    Wt 
    Greataxe   12   Rations (Trail) (x10)   0.5 ea
    Chainmail   40   Flint and Steel   0
    Waterskin (x2)   4 ea   Whetstone   1
    Backpack   2   Rope (50ft)   10
    Outfit (Traveller's)   5   Bedroll   5
    Javelin (x5)   1 ea   Blanket   1
    Total Weight:    72   Total Weight:    22

Starting money: 23gp 5sp 8cp (from starting 210gp)

Weapons and Armor
    Greataxe (1d12 x3)
    Chainmail (+6 AC, -5 ACP, Max Dex +2)

Backstory
    Alrod used to be a fighter at Gubaro underground arena. After one particularly hard match with champion title and really big money at stake, he got into disagreement with the arena manager about how big cut Alrod gets from it. Alrod got so angry that he took his axe and chopped off the manager's head. Realizing it wasn't the smartest move, he quickly left the arena. The next day he was visited by two "businessmen" with sharp blades. It was a hard fight, and it ended with Alrod fleeing the opponents. He realized there was no place for him in Gubaro anymore, and so left the city, and started a new life as travelling muscle for hire. The money wasn't very good, so eventually he decided to try a life of an adventurer, and so he ended up at the Guild Academy.

Picture

Money flow

Change          Balance                    Comment
    23gp 5sp 8cpStarting money
    -1sp23gp 4sp 8cpNight at tavern

• sockdevs

@accalia said in The Impossible Mission: Group B Character Sheets:

For your consideration i submit to you: Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keep, A True Neutral Dwarven Druid Mercenary (Back story to be compiled and ratified later. so you know.... rough draft so the GMs can yell at me for my character sheets while i sort out the backstory)

We halso have this weird creature that follows Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keeparound for no readily apparent reason. It may possibly be rabid. It's hard to tell.

for those of you who like to play around with pcgen files: you can find them here

Paging @Yamikuronue and @Kaelas as GMs and @ben_lubar for teh CSS

The PDFs and PCgen files have been updated to show the bio for Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keep. the bio for Graak will be coming soon.

also Pictures have been obtained and registered with the pcgen files, they ahve also been placed in the shared folder for thise who do not wish to mess about with PCgen.

• Switching Characters

I won't be playing Kilral for this campaign, due to the alignment spread, so I have a different character:

Ariana Diramos, Human Cleric of Freya

Sheet is "complete" pending any pooled funding for a cart for the donkey if the party wants to throw in for that.

• mod

This post is deleted!

• Impossible Mission - B

@Yamikuronue @Kaelas Apparently I can't edit my character sheet now because the forum thinks it's been too long or something. What's the recommended way of dealing with this?

• sockdevs

@masonwheeler said in The Impossible Mission: Group B Character Sheets:

@Yamikuronue @Kaelas Apparently I can't edit my character sheet now because the forum thinks it's been too long or something. What's the recommended way of dealing with this?

can't speak for the GMS, but for me....... gdocs and link to it here. yami should be able to force edit your original listing to point to the gdocs where your up to date one is.

• @masonwheeler Uh, you can just ask me or yami to update things as needed, I suppose? Honestly, I'm tossing this one at Yami.

@xaade said

Saturday morning cartoon final attack execution.

@xaade said

unless the latest bandit party previously raided a Chinese festival

@xaade said

if Biggen was dressed up as the 5th member of a boy band trying on leather for the first time.

ಠ_ಠ

• Impossible Mission - B

Idle action: Trust DM

Shade trusts in GodCalistria.

• sockdevs

"In god i trust, I'm just not sure which one it is that i trust." - Solras, Daughter of Umdor, Son of Gimrigg, Son of Rangrom who slew the dreaded Balrog of Tydren's Keep

• I'll trust the DM if I'm idle.

• Impossible Mission - B

Same for me

• Name: Seris Clover
    Class: Sorcerer (Celestial Bloodline) 2 (Favored Class)
    Race: Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn)

• Darkvision 60 ft.
    • Fiendish Resistance (Resist 5 Cold/Electricity/Fire)
    • Skilled (+2 Escape Artist and Intimidate)
    • Web 1/day
    • Replaced "Fiendish Sorcery" with "Prehensile Tail"

Alignment: Neutral

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
    Seris Clover is a tiefling of peculiar origin. Her mother was a tiefling and her father was aasimar, resulting in the odd fusion that became her. Despite the classic story of the Good being seduced by Evil, it was in fact her father, Xelos, who pursued her mother, Gelonni. This taboo fuels Seris's magic, her conflicting sides of magic warring for control. Somehow, her blood developed a special affinity towards the Aasimar side, granting her the power of Celestial sorcery despite her being a tiefling. Since she could not seek guidance in her family, her friends, nor the gods, she instead took the path of the Stars.

An infinite amount of stars litter the night sky, illuminating the world in beauty. Seris finds peace in this sight, traveling by the night sky, experiencing the never-ending romance between her and the stars, seeming to always be alone together in the plains... at least, that's how it used to be. Now she works for the Guild, selling her talents of Sorcery to better understand her sense of Self. "If I can't understand what I am through asking, I will discover it by doing." And so she adventures, providing support where needed, traveling on to places unknown to unravel the mysteries of what it means to be Seris Clover, Celestial-blooded Tiefling of the Plains.

LANGUAGES: Common, Infernal, Celestial

STATS
    STR 16, DEX 15, CON 16, INT 10, WIS 11, CHA 19

HP: 18/18 | 6 CON + 6 Sorcerer 1 + 6 Sorcerer 2
    AC: 13 / 12 Touch / 11 Flat
    Saves: 3 Fort / 2 Ref / 3 Will
    Initiative: +2

BAB: +1 (+4 Melee, +3 Ranged)

FEATS
    Combat Casting (Lv1), Eschew Materials (Sorcerer 1)

CLASS FEATURES
    Bloodline Arcana - Summoned creatures get DR 1/evil
    Heavenly Fire 7/day (1d4+1 dmg to evil or 1d4+1 heal to good, 1/day for heal benefit)

SKILLS = 6 | 2/lvl (4) + 2 Favored Class
    Trained: Heal +4, Intimidate +10, Linguistics +4, Spellcraft +4, Knowledge (Arcana) +4, Profession (Astrology) +4
    The above have 1 rank each. All other skills use base stat modifier, except the following: Escape Artist +4

SPELLS
    Concentration = +6 (+10) | 2 CL + 4 Charisma (+4 Combat Casting)
    Cantrips (DC 14): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Open/Close, Prestidigitation
    Lv1 (5/day; DC 15): Shadow Weapon, Summon Monster I

EQUIPMENT (Base: 70gp)

• Silken Ceremonial Robe (30gp/4lb)
    • Dagger (2gp/1lb)
    • Backpack (2gp/2lb) [Contents: Journal (10gp/1lb), Rations x 10 (5gp/5lb), Grooming Kit (1gp/2lb), Flint and Steel (1gp), Candle x 10 (1sp), Waterskin x 2 (2gp/8lb), Torch x 3 (3cp/1.5lb)]
    • Belt Pouch (1gp/0.5lb) [Contents: Tindertwig x 5 (5gp), 8gp, 7sp, 7cp/0.44lb]
    • Umbrella (2gp/3lb)
    • Bedroll (1sp/5lb)

Total Carried: 33.44 lbs. (Loads: 76/153/230)

WEAPONS

• Dagger, +4 to hit, 1d4+2 damage, 10 thrown, 19-20/x2 Crit
    • Shadow Weapon - Longspear, +5 to hit, 1d8+4 damage, x3 Crit

PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT

• Silken Ceremonial Armor, +1 AC, No ACP, No Spell Failure, No MaxDex, Light, No Speed Adjustment

PICTURE
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5640418/RandomPics/Anime Girls/girl-art-anime-demon-1130106.jpeg

• @Hitoshirenu-Shourai said in The Impossible Mission: Group B Character Sheets:

Seris

Alright, looks good for the most part. TwoThree things- one, rations are half weight in ImpMis because heavy and two, no fire source? You have DV for light issues but fire might be handy for cooking or warmth, etc (and Presti can't light fires as Spark does that). Also might want some water skins, as the water is scarce on the Plains.

You also have 3 HeroPts (well, 4but 3 is the max: Name, Background, Pic, Lvl-up).

• @Kaelas Edited. Added: Flint and Steel, 10 candles, 5 tindertwigs, a bedroll, two waterskins, and 3 torches.

• @ChaosTheEternal Correct, she just didn't have any at the time (and she has DV so I didn't expect her to).

(also, I should set this thread on watch...)

• I have reason for torches. Never know when you gotta bonk a troll. Also you can just set random fires. Sometimes chaos is fun, okay? >_>

Edit: Also fixed weight. We cool.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.