The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets

• I survived the hour long Uno hand

This is the official thread for posting your character sheets if you are in Group A: Nice Guys...

Please do not make any other tags in this thread!

NOTE: tag your sheet as complete when it's, well, complete. If I upvote your sheet, that means it has been preliminarily approved pending a full party review after all sheets are in.

• Impossible Mission Players - A

Sheet ready for review

Name: Cyssaliht (SAI-suh-lee) "Cy"
    Race: Half-Elf
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alignment: Neutral Good

HP:  7   AC:  12 / 12 / 10   Fort:  +1
    Init:  +2   Max Dex:  N/A   Ref:  +2
    BAB:  +0   ACP:  0 / 0   Will:  +2
    CMB:  +1   CMD:  13  

Stat    Total    Mod    Base    Race   
    Str 13 +1 13  
    Dex 14 +2 14  
    Con 12 +1 12  
    Int 16 +3 16  
    Wis 11 +0 11  
    Cha 20 +5 18 +2

Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Orc, Halfling

Skills: 2 + Int Modifier

Skill                Total    Ability    Class    Misc    Ranks    Stat   
    Acrobatics +6 +2   +3 1 DEX
    Appraise* +3 +3     0 DEX
    Bluff* +5 +5     0 CHA
    Climb* +1 +1     0 STR
    Diplomacy +5 +5     0 CHA
    Disable Device +3 +2     1 DEX
    Disguise +5 +5     0 CHA
    Escape Artist +2 +2     0 DEX
    Fly* +2 +2     0 DEX
    Heal +0 +0     0 WIS
    Intimidate* +5 +5     0 CHA
    Knowledge (Arcana)* +7 +3 +3   1 INT
    Perception +2     +2 0 WIS
    Profession (Scribe)* +4 +0 +3   1 WIS
    Ride +2 +2     0 DEX
    Sense Motive +0 +0     0 WIS
    Spellcraft +7 +3 +3   1 INT
    Stealth +3 +2     1 DEX
    Survival +0 +0     0 WIS
    Swim +1 +1     0 STR

Feat(s):
    Arcane Talent (Jolt)
    Skill Focus (Acrobatics)

Class Features:
    Stormborn Bloodline
    Thunderstaff (Stormborn, Level 1 - 8 per day)

Known Spells:
    Level 0:
    Light
    Ray of Frost
    Detect Magic
    Read Magic

Level 1: (5 per day)
    Magic Missile
    Mage Armor

Race Features:
    Keen Senses (+2 Perception checks)
    Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
    Low-Light Vision (2x as far as humans in dim light)
    Arcane Training (Sorcerer)

Favored Class (Sorcerer) Bonus
    Level 1: Bonus Skill Point

Inventory (worn)    Wt    Inventory (backpack)    Wt 
    Wrist Sheath   1   Backpack1   2
    Dagger - Medium   1   Bedroll1   5
    Outfit (Traveler's)   5   Flint & Steel1   4
    Belt Pouch1   0.5   Mess Kit1   1
    Waterskin1   4   Soap1   0.5
    Thieves' Tools (common)   1   Torches (x10)1   5
    Thunderstone   1   Trail Rations (x5)1   2.5
    Caltrops (x5)   10        
    Total Weight:    23.5   Total Weight:    20

Money: 11gp (80 gp starting, free traveler's outfit)
    1Items part of Sorcerer's kit (8gp)

Weapons and Armor
    Dagger (M) (1d4, 19-20/x2)

Background:
    Cyssaliht (SAI-suh-lee), known to his teachers and teammates as Cy, grew up in a small farm village as the n'er do well son of a serving woman. His mother, a human, raised him alone, and he has never met his father, and his mother would never speak of him. After many months of pestering, Cy's mother finally told him that his father was an elven sorcerer who had stopped at the inn she worked at after a nearby battle, but she refused to provide him any more detail or description. Growing up, Cy spent much of his time unsupervised, and became infamous in the village for his deeds of mischief. After one particular prank disrupted the village's annual festival shortly after his 16th birthday, the village council expelled him. That night, before he left the village, a mysterious man gave Cy a strange opportunity: travel with him to Gubaro, and enroll in the academy. If Cy could pass the training, the man would take him to meet his father. But if he failed, the cost of the training would need to be settled, and there was no way Cy could square the account...

Motivations / Personality
    Prior to his academy life, Cy was always trying to be the life of the party. Usually failing, as his mother's social status and his bastardy led to the more respectable members of his village doing their best to avoid him. Since his spectacular "final prank" and the resulting events that led to him enrolling in the academy, Cy has been more careful to keep his thrill seeking below the level of the instructors' notice, but has drawn several reprimands in training for his brash, headstrong approach. While he can usually focus under pressure, several of his classmates have experienced the perils of being too close to a bored Cy.

0_1473290596759_upload-4e128a83-b43f-4185-9bc5-6e9ea90f841e

• Ready for Review/Approval Process for the Crunch of the sheet and Background

Name: Alanus Dove
    Race: Halfling (Nomadic)
    Class: Fighter (lvl 1, 'Two-Weapon Warrior' archetype)
    Size: Small
    Speed: 30ft

Age: 31 (halflings are a somewhat longer lived race than some others)
    Height: 3ft 2in
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Ginger

HP:  13   AC:  18 (15)   Fort:  +4
    Init:  +4   Max Dex:  +5   Ref:  +4
    BAB:  +1   ACP:  -1   Will:  +1
    CMB:  +2   CMD:  16  

Str 15 +2 17 -2
    Dex 19 +4 17 +2
    Con 14 +2 14  
    Int 13 +1 13  
    Wis 13 +1 13  
    Cha 13 +1 11 +2

Languages: Common, Halfling, Elven, Dwarven

(below table doesn't account for ACP)

Skill                Total    Mod+Bonus    Ranks    Stat   
    Acrobatics +4 +4 0 DEX
    Appraise +1 +1 0 INT
    Bluff +1 +1 0 CHA
    Climb +2 +2 0 STR
    Craft (Untrained) +1 +1 0 INT
    Diplomacy +1 +1 0 CHA
    Disguise +1 +1 0 CHA
    Escape Artist +4 +4 0 DEX
    Heal +1 +1 0 WIS
    Intimidate +5 +4 1 CHA
    Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +5 +4 1 INT
    Knowledge (Geography) +4 +3 1 INT
    Perception +1 +1 0 WIS
    Perform (Untrained) +1 +1 0 CHA
    Ride +4 +4 0 DEX
    Sense Motive +1 +1 0 WIS
    Stealth +8 +8 0 DEX
    Survival +3 +3 0 WIS
    Swim +2 +2 0 STR

Feat(s):
    Weapon Finesse (Character 1st level)
    Two-Weapon Fighting (Fighter 1st level)

Class Features:
    Bonus Combat Feat (1st level)

Race Features: (note, diffrent from default halfling, because Nomadic subtype)
    Fleet of Foot (Move at normal speed with a base speed of 30, unlike default halflings)
    Polyglot (+2 racial bonus on Linguisitics checks, always a class skill, and one extra language)
    Wanderlust (+2 radial bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Survival, also irrelevant caster stuff)
    Weapon Familiarity (Proficient with slings and all "halfling" weapons considered Martial Weapons)

Favored Class Bonus
    Level 1: Bonus HP

Rolled Starting Wealth: 230gp

Inventory

Traveler's Outfit (Small)1.2 lbs 
    Rapier (Small)1 lbs20 gp
    Short Sword (Small)1 lbs10 gp
    Studded Leather (Small)10 lbs25 gp
    Sling Staff, Halfling (Small)1.5 lbs10 gp
    10x Sling Bullets (Small)5 lbs1 sp
    5x Trail Rations5 lbs2.5 gp
    50ft Silk Rope5 lbs10 gp
    Ioun Torch ~ 75 gp
    Boots, fire-resistant2 lbs20 gp
    Waterskin (small)1 lbs1 gp
    Backpack, masterwork (small)1 lbs50 gp
    Bedroll (small)1.25 lbs1 sp
    Blanket (small)0.75 lbs5 sp
    Flint and steel ~ 1 gp
    Whetstone1 lbs2 cp
    Total30.95 lbs225.22 gp

Carrying Capacity: <=57lbs is Light Load (Small gives a penalty, Masterwork backpack gives a bonus)
    Money: 4.78 gp

Weapons and Armor Summary
    Rapier (S) (1d4, 18-20/x2)
    Short Sword (S) (1d4, 19-20/x2)
    Sling Staff, Halfling (S) (1d6, x3, 80ft range)
    Studded Leather (+3 AC, -1 ACP)

Background:

Alanus Dove, is a mercenary. That's what he'd want to say anyway. In reality, it wasn't so much the case. Sure, he'd taken a few odd jobs to fend off wild animals, but they were not particularly skilled. Besides, unlike the normal image of a mercenary, money is not Alanus' main motivation. It's more about the travel and lifestyle to him.

Originally Alanus was from the a smaller village in the mountains of Drasslin, some ways from Gubaro. His family was nothing particular special, not wealthy, but their lifestyle comfortable enough. Stories of adventure, were however the bedtime stories of choice though. Such tales were in-fashion with halfling culture at the time, in particular some fairy tales involving rings of power. Everyone knew that some wizards and sorcerers made magic rings, but these tales were of artifacts with power that one could hardly believe... but I digress.

As he grew into adulthood, he started taking time to explore, much to their parent's dismay. From the M'kai planes tothe edges of the Ettian Desert he wandered, though always being cautious. For example he was not one of the foolhardy sorts to try to cross the desert.

In this travels, he preferred to avoid risks of getting into conflict either people or monsters. Alanus started to find that one good way to do so, was to be somewhat intimidating... at least... so far as one can be at less than 4ft tall. They also found out, that it turns out being able to wield a couple blades at once and not look completely foolish, is an alright way to do that.

He wasn't particularly skilled at using his blades in combat at the time, but he found waving around two weapons, even somewhat dissimilar, came oddly naturally to him. Well, his parents were always impressed at how well he could rub his belly while patting his head.

Eventually, Alanus decided, that it would really be best if he could back up his bark with some bite, so to speak. He eventually made the decision to attend the Adventurer's Guild at Muntai Peak, in order to try to hone his skills, and maybe, just maybe, find a little fame

Attitude and Motivations:

They've always been a bit of a sucker for good stories, and the people involved. That's not to say they don't apply critical thinking to the stories they hear. One must always have one's head on the right way after all, but if a cause seems both worthy and suited to their skills, they're prone to getting involved.

Todo: Add more detailed description about attiude/motivations

Appearance

0_1473621429018_upload-54f3aa71-2f46-49a2-b0a9-a6de334781f1

• This will be my character post.

Class: Pally
    Race: Half Orc
    Alignment: Lawful Good ("language!")
    Size: Medium
    Speed: 30
    Stats:
    17 CHA
    16 STR
    15 CON
    14 DEX
    13 WIS
    10 INT

Stat Mod:
    Racial + 2 CON

Languages: Half-orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc.

Class Skills:
    Craft
    Diplomacy
    Handle Animal
    Heal
    Knowledge (nobility)
    Knowledge (religion)
    Profession
    Ride
    Sense Motive
    Spellcraft

Selected Skills:
    Diplomacy
    Sense Motive

Feat:
    Fight On

Racial Traits
    Intimidating: +2 Intimidate check.
    Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
    Weapon Familiarity

Overlooked Mastermind
    Darkvision: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
    Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.

Favored Class Bonus

Rolled Starting Wealth: 180gp

Inventory
    Scalemail: +5AC 50gp, 30lbs
    Heavy wooden shield, 7gp, 10lbs
    Flail, 8gp, 5lbs
    3x Chakram, 1gp, 1lb = 3gp, 3lb
    2x Javelin, 1gp, 1lb = 2gp, 2lb
    Caltrops, 1gp, 2lb

68gp, 52lbs

Backpack, common, 2 gp, 2 lbs.
    7x Orc Rations, 1gp, 1lb = 7gp, 7lb
    Bedroll, 1sp, 5lb
    Blanket, 5sp, 3lb
    Silk Rope, 10gp, 5lbs
    Manacles, common, 15 gp, 2 lbs.
    Compass, 10gp, .5lbs

38gp 1sp, 21.5lbs

Total 106gp 1sp, 73.5lbs

Encumbrance Light Load

Attacks
    Flail 1d20+4, 1d8+3 (crit 20, x2)
    Chakram 1d20+3, 1d8+3 (crit 20, x2) 30 ft range
    Javelins 1d20+3, 1d6+3 (crit 20, x2) 30 ft range

Special Abilities

Detect Evil: At will, as a free action, use detect evil. As a move action, one item or creature is detected as if the paladin had spent 3 rounds studying them but Detect does not work during this time on anything else.

Smite Evil (1/day): As a swift action, 'smite' one target in view. If evil, add CHA to ARs and paladin lvl to dmg and bypass DR.
    If the target is an evil outsider, undead or dragon, deal lvl x2 on the first successful hit and bypass DR.
    In addition, the paladin gets their CHA as a deflection bonus to AC on attacks made by the smote foe only.

Background
    Zabrock is a half-orc.
    There are reasons to not go into my entire backstory... But if I have to start somewhere, let's say it's well past my birth. I'm one of those lucky kids to have a very merciful and compassionate adoptive father who loved his bride despite... well... me. Skipping past the part where she was kidnapped, I was born into slavery. The child of a captured human woman. Fortunately the camp was wiped out by some theatrical adventuring party who lucked out by tainting some booze and leaving it out. I suppose orcs won't want to make their camp by a river a few hundred feet from a cliff, again.
    Desiring to keep me, my mom brought me before her future husband, and they stuck it out. To thank my family, and save their reputation, I was taken under a knight of no renown and even less wealth, and trained in combat. After he passed on, I found myself with a traveling monk. Being taught an unusual approach to the concept of faith, and without much relationship with humanity, I found myself compassionate towards the lesser creatures. It was about then I found out that my father had kicked my mother to the curb. My father had some success in life, and taking part in the higher crust in life was more important than holding onto his wife. Some part of me wondered if the orcs weren't the bad guys in all of this, and thus I began to set out finding a way to turn them from their hate.
    After spending some time with great failure, I sought a way to refine my hack job of a skillset into a class of its own. Thus I found myself inducted to the Adventurer's Guild.
    Because of all of this, the bonds of people that suffer together are sacred. I won't show much kindness to those willing to break them so easily.

0_1473300781014_upload-85c900d2-9b0c-4bc1-8931-ec5204fbb4dc

Alright, lets see if I'm doing this right...

Holy crap that's a lot of formatting. Okay, before I spend hours screwing with HTML tables and Markdumb, maybe I'll just make do with the PCGen output?

Biggen Gurble Sheet (HTML) V1.0 RC1
    Biggen Gurble.pcg (V1.0 RC1)
    Biggen Gurble.pdf (V1.0 RC1)

Older revisions

Biggen Gurble Sheet (HTML) V0.9
    Biggen Gurble.pcg (V0.9)
    Biggen Gurble Sheet (HTML) V0.7

Biggen Gurble.pcg (V0.7)

I think I'm probably just missing flavor for the most part. I have found an artist's rendition I think may be mostly close in the appearance department, but I might see if I can comish some alterations for accuracy.

Some bookmarks I think I might find helpful (maybe? who knows...)
    Class: Ranger Race: Halfling Feat: Well-Prepared

0_1475127699661_upload-87c6b452-ea5f-4584-be8e-b91d9b059c7e

Name: Edwin Gales
    Class: Cleric
    God: Thyr
    Lvl: 1
    Domain: Healing, Knowledge
    Race: Human

Str: 11 +0
    Dex: 16 +3
    Con: 14 +2
    Int: 12 +1
    Wis: 20 +5
    Cha: 17 +3

:Racial Abilities:

+2 Wis from Ability Score Racial trate
    Bonus Feat
    +1 skill rank per level

:Class Abilities:

Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it for 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Healer's Blessing (Su): At 6th level, all of your cure spells are treated as if they were empowered, increasing the amount of damage healed by half (+50%). This does not apply to damage dealt to undead with a cure spell. This does not stack with the Empower Spell metamagic feat.

Channel Energy (Su):Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 1d6 points of damage plus 1d6 points of damage for every two cleric levels beyond 1st (2d6 at 3rd, 3d6 at 5th, and so on). Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric's level + the cleric's Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect.

Spontaneous Casting: lose a prepared spell to cast a healing spell of that same level.

Favored Class: +1 skill point

:Skills:

Sense Motive: 1 Rank
    Heal: 1 Rank
    Diplomacy: 1 Rank
    Handle Animal: 1 Rank
    Knowledge (Religion): 1 Rank
    :Feats:

Extra Channel: You can channel energy two additional times per day.
    Weapon Finess: Use Dex instead of Str on attack rolls with light weapons

:Equipment:
    Cleric's Kit (16 gp)
    ~
    *Backpack
    *Bedroll
    *Belt Pouch
    *Candles (10)
    *Holy Text
    *Flint & Steel
    *Pot
    *Mess kit
    *Rope
    *Soap
    Spell Component Pouch
    *Torches (8)
    Torches (2)
    *Trail Rations (4 days)
    Trail Rations (1 day)
    Waterskin
    holy symbol
    ~
    Hide Armor (15 gp)
    Heavey Wodden Shield (Carved with Holy symbol on the front) (7 GP)
    Light Mace w/ Weapon Cord (6 gp)
    Cart (25 gp)

• = On Cart

Picture of Edwin:
    0_1473281913496_upload-ead3cca9-24b5-415a-8dc2-02d1774be0ef

Backstory:
    Edwin was certain he was put here for a purpose. He'd been part of a family of worshippers of Thyr and when he came of age he wanted to be a cleric. He wanted to be able to travel the world and help others with the benevolence of his God...though instead he was sequestered to the training academy and given tasks that he knew were a waste of his talents. Why would Thyr himself give him these blessings if he were meant only to patch up training wounds and maybe heal the occational stomach ache. He needed to prove himself and do more...hopefully with some great feat to show he was capable.

• Name: Marzon Yedan
    Class: Swashbuckler (Flying Blade)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Height: 5ft 9in
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Black

HP:  12   AC:  18 (14)   Fort:  +2
    Init:  +4   Max Dex:  +5   Ref:  +6
    BAB:  +1   ACP:  -2   Will:  +1
    CMB:  +1   CMD:  15  

Str 11 0 11
    Dex 18 +4 16 +2
    Con 15 +2 15
    Int 14 +2 14
    Wis 13 +1 13
    Cha 16 +3 16

Languages: Common, Elven, Orcish

Skills: 4 + Int Modifier

(below table doesn't account for ACP, italics is class skill)

Acrobatics +8 +7 1 DEX
    Appraise +2 +2 0 INT
    Bluff +7 +6 1 CHA
    Climb +0 +0 0 STR
    Craft (Untrained) +2 +2 0 INT
    Diplomacy +7 +6 1 CHA
    Disguise +1 +1 0 CHA
    Escape Artist +8 +7 1 DEX
    Heal +1 +1 0 WIS
    Intimidate +3 +3 0 CHA
    Knowledge (Local) +2 +2 0 INT
    Knowledge (Nobility) +2 +2 0 INT
    Perception +5 +4 1 WIS
    Perform (Untrained) +3 +3 0 CHA
    Ride +4 +4 0 DEX
    Sense Motive +1 +1 0 WIS
    Stealth +5 +4 1 DEX
    Slight of Hand +8 +7 1 DEX
    Survival +1 +1 0 WIS
    Swim +0 +0 0 STR

Feat(s):
    (Swashbuckler) Weapon Finesse, (1) Weapon Focus (Starknife), (Human) Starry Grace

Class Features:
    Swashbuckler's Finessse
    Panache: 3
    Deeds

Deeds
    Subtle Throw (Ex): At 1st level, a flying blade can spend 1 panache point as part of a ranged attack with a dagger or starknife to make it without provoking attacks of opportunity. At 6th level, as a swift action she can spend 1 panache point to make all of her ranged attacks with daggers or starknives without provoking attacks of opportunity until the start of her next turn. This deed replaces dodging panache.

Derring-Do (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point when she makes an Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, or Swim check to roll 1d6 and add the result to the check. She can do this after she makes the check but before the result is revealed. If the result of the d6 roll is a natural 6, she rolls another 1d6 and adds it to the check. She can continue to do this as long as she rolls natural 6s, up to a number of times equal to her Dexterity modifier (minimum 1).

Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the number of panache points a deed costs.

Race Features:
    Bonus Feat
    Skilled - additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they level.

Favored Class Bonus
    Level 1: 1/4 of Panache Pool

Rolled Starting Wealth: 210gp

Inventory

Monk's Outfit1.2 lbs
    Starknife (x4)12 lbs96 gp
    Studded Leather20 lbs25 gp
    Buckler5 lbs5 gp
    Monk's Kit22 lbs8 gp
    Combat Trained Pony45 gp
    Total60.2 lbs174gp

Money: 36 gp

Starknife (x2) 1d4 P x3 20ft range
    Buckler (+1 AC, -1 ACP)

Background:

Marzon Yedan was born into a secluded monastery deep in the mountains which has waited and watched century upon century, although for what purpose no one living can recall. Marzon trained extensively every day until his 17th birthday, upon which he left the monastery to embark on his rite of passage. It is tradition that young men and women leave the monastery to adventure and travel in order to ease their wanderlust, and return when they have accomplished some great feat. After Marzon left the monastery he traveled to the city of Gubaro and joined up with the adventurer's guild, hoping to make a name for himself and gather money for the monastery.

Marzon wishes to bring honor and funds back to his monestery, in order to prove himself and provide for the next generation of watchers.

Appearance

Marzon's skin is dusky, with hazel eyes and black hair.

• The shortlist for reference.

@izzion said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

@Rednaxela said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

Class: Fighter (lvl 1, 'Two-Weapon Warrior' archetype)

@Tsaukpaetra linked in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets

Name: Biggen Gurble
    Race: Halfling
    Class: Ranger1
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

@xaade said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

Name: Zabrock Lightcrest
    Race: Half Orc
    Class: Pally
    Alignment: Lawful Good

@cloak15 said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

Name: Edwin Gales
    Class: Cleric

@Lathun said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

Name: Marzon Yedan
    Class: Swashbuckler (Flying Blade)

@Tsaukpaetra Received the updated (read: recolored) version ( @mods can this be edited in?)

0_1475126507449_halfling_by_fiestaadopts-daj93ca.png

Since I doubt editing it will help I'll try it this way:

@cloak15 chooses Total Defense.

• @xaade chooses to Trust In God

• As requested:
    @Rednaxela chooses Total Defense

• @Lathun chooses Total Defense

@izzion chooses to Trust In God as his default combat action

@Tsaukpaetra will Trust In God, assuming there was a plan of action (preferred) laid out in OOC.

@Tsaukpaetra said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

I spend hours screwing

I put my shit into a Google Sheets document a while back. Anyone can comment to fix up my (probably borked) calculations on what's what.

Here are the updates to Edwin's sheet.

HP: 14
    AC: 19
    Touch AC: 13
    Flatfooted AC: 16
    Init: +3

Fort Save: +5
    Ref Save: +3
    Will Save: +8

Channel Energy: 1d6 8/Day
    Mace: +1 1d6
    Spell DC: 15 + Spell Level
    Rebuke Death: 1d4 8/Day

Sense Motive: +9
    Heal: +10
    Diplomacy: +7
    Handle Animal: +4
    Knowledge (Religion) : +6
    Perception: +6

:Skills:

Sense Motive: 1 Rank
    Heal: 2 Ranks
    Diplomacy: 1 Rank
    Handle Animal: 1 Rank
    Knowledge (religion): 2 Rank
    Perception: 1 Rank

• Updates: HP [12+7 = 19, 12+4 = 16], Skill ranks to +2, Feats, Monk Class features, Saves

Name: Marzon Yedan
    Class: Swashbuckler (Flying Blade) / Unchained Monk (Far Strike)

Height: 5ft 9in
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Black

HP:  16   AC:  18 (14)   Fort:  +4
    Init:  +4   Max Dex:  +5   Ref:  +8
    BAB:  +2   ACP:  -2   Will:  +1
    CMB:  +2   CMD:  15  

Str 11 0 11
    Dex 18 +4 16 +2
    Con 15 +2 15
    Int 14 +2 14
    Wis 13 +1 13
    Cha 16 +3 16

Languages: Common, Elven, Orcish

Skills: 4 + Int Modifier

(below table doesn't account for ACP, italics is class skill)

Acrobatics +9 +7 2 DEX
    Appraise +2 +2 0 INT
    Bluff +8 +6 2 CHA
    Climb +0 +0 0 STR
    Craft (Untrained) +2 +2 0 INT
    Diplomacy +8 +6 2 CHA
    Disguise +1 +1 0 CHA
    Escape Artist +9 +7 2 DEX
    Heal +1 +1 0 WIS
    Intimidate +3 +3 0 CHA
    Knowledge (Local) +2 +2 0 INT
    Knowledge (Nobility) +2 +2 0 INT
    Knowledge (History) +2 +2 0 INT
    Knowledge (Religion) +2 +2 0 INT
    Perception +6 +4 2 WIS
    Perform (Untrained) +3 +3 0 CHA
    Ride +4 +4 0 DEX
    Sense Motive +1 +1 0 WIS
    Stealth +6 +4 2 DEX
    Slight of Hand +9 +7 2 DEX
    Survival +1 +1 0 WIS
    Swim +0 +0 0 STR

Feat(s):
    (Swashbuckler) Weapon Finesse, (1) Weapon Focus (Starknife), (Human) Starry Grace, (Monk) Point-Blank Shot, (Far Strike Monk) Quick Draw

Class Features:
    Swashbuckler's Finessse
    Panache: 3
    Deeds
    Flurry of Blows
    Far Thrower
    Unarmed Strike (1d6)

Deeds
    Subtle Throw (Ex): At 1st level, a flying blade can spend 1 panache point as part of a ranged attack with a dagger or starknife to make it without provoking attacks of opportunity. At 6th level, as a swift action she can spend 1 panache point to make all of her ranged attacks with daggers or starknives without provoking attacks of opportunity until the start of her next turn. This deed replaces dodging panache.

Derring-Do (Ex): At 1st level, a swashbuckler can spend 1 panache point when she makes an Acrobatics, Climb, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, or Swim check to roll 1d6 and add the result to the check. She can do this after she makes the check but before the result is revealed. If the result of the d6 roll is a natural 6, she rolls another 1d6 and adds it to the check. She can continue to do this as long as she rolls natural 6s, up to a number of times equal to her Dexterity modifier (minimum 1).

Opportune Parry and Riposte (Ex): At 1st level, when an opponent makes a melee attack against the swashbuckler, she can spend 1 panache point and expend a use of an attack of opportunity to attempt to parry that attack. The swashbuckler makes an attack roll as if she were making an attack of opportunity; for each size category the attacking creature is larger than the swashbuckler, the swashbuckler takes a –2 penalty on this roll. If her result is greater than the attacking creature's result, the creature's attack automatically misses. The swashbuckler must declare the use of this ability after the creature's attack is announced, but before its attack roll is made. Upon performing a successful parry and if she has at least 1 panache point, the swashbuckler can as an immediate action make an attack against the creature whose attack she parried, provided that creature is within her reach. This deed's cost cannot be reduced by any ability or effect that reduces the number of panache points a deed costs.

Race Features:
    Bonus Feat
    Skilled - additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they level.

Favored Class Bonus
    Level 1: 1/4 of Panache Pool

Rolled Starting Wealth: 210gp

Inventory

Monk's Outfit1.2 lbs
    Star-knife (x4)12 lbs96 gp
    Studded Leather20 lbs25 gp
    Buckler5 lbs5 gp
    Monk's Kit22 lbs8 gp
    Combat Trained Pony45 gp
    Total60.2 lbs174gp

Money: 36 gp

Starknife (x2) 1d4 P x3 20ft range
    Buckler (+1 AC, -1 ACP)

Background:

Marzon Yedan was born into a secluded monastery deep in the mountains which has waited and watched century upon century, although for what purpose no one living can recall. Marzon trained extensively every day until his 17th birthday, upon which he left the monastery to embark on his rite of passage. It is tradition that young men and women leave the monastery to adventure and travel in order to ease their wanderlust, and return when they have accomplished some great feat. After Marzon left the monastery he traveled to the city of Gubaro and joined up with the adventurer's guild, hoping to make a name for himself and gather money for the monastery.

Marzon wishes to bring honor and funds back to his monastery, in order to prove himself and provide for the next generation of watchers.

Appearance

Marzon's skin is dusky, with hazel eyes and black hair.

New and improved for level 2! Though it looks like the "style" attribute is not whitelisted through Mr. Lubar's HTML cleaner, and as such my attempt to do cool green italics for changes didn't work :crying_cat_face:

Level 2 Changes:

• HP: 7 -> 14 (rolled 6 + 1 CON modifier)
    • BAB: 0 -> +1
      • Causes CMB +1 -> +2
      • Causes CMD 13 -> 14
    • Will Save: +2 -> +3
    • Gain Level 0 Spell: Flare
    • Level 1 Spells per day: 5 -> 6
    • Rank Skills: (2 + 3 INT modifier + 1 favored class bonus)
      • Bluff
      • Climb
      • Intimidate
      • Knowledge (Arcana)
      • Sense Motive
      • Spellcraft

HP:  14   AC:  12 / 12 / 10   Fort:  +1
    Init:  +2   Max Dex:  N/A   Ref:  +2
    BAB:  +1   ACP:  0 / 0   Will:  +3
    CMB:  +2   CMD:  14  

Str 13 +1 13  
    Dex 14 +2 14  
    Con 12 +1 12  
    Int 16 +3 16  
    Wis 11 +0 11  
    Cha 20 +5 18 +2

Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Orc, Halfling

Skill                Total    Ability    Class    Misc    Ranks    Stat   
    Acrobatics +6 +2   +3 1 DEX
    Appraise* +3 +3     0 DEX
    Bluff* +9 +5 +3   1 CHA
    Climb* +5 +1 +3   1 STR
    Diplomacy +5 +5     0 CHA
    Disable Device +3 +2     1 DEX
    Disguise +5 +5     0 CHA
    Escape Artist +2 +2     0 DEX
    Fly* +2 +2     0 DEX
    Heal +0 +0     0 WIS
    Intimidate* +9 +5 +3   1 CHA
    Knowledge (Arcana)* +8 +3 +3   2 INT
    Perception +2     +2 0 WIS
    Profession (Scribe)* +4 +0 +3   1 WIS
    Ride +2 +2     0 DEX
    Sense Motive +1 +0     1 WIS
    Spellcraft +8 +3 +3   2 INT
    Stealth +3 +2     1 DEX
    Survival +0 +0     0 WIS
    Swim +1 +1     0 STR

Feat(s):
    Arcane Talent (Jolt)
    Skill Focus (Acrobatics)

Class Features:
    Stormborn Bloodline
    Thunderstaff (Stormborn, Level 1 - 8 per day)

Known Spells:
    Level 0:
    Light
    Ray of Frost
    Detect Magic
    Read Magic
    Flare

Level 1: (6 per day)
    Magic Missile
    Mage Armor

Race Features:
    Keen Senses (+2 Perception checks)
    Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and fects.
    Low-Light Vision (2x as far as humans in dim light)
    Arcane Training (Sorcerer)

Favored Class (Sorcerer) Bonus
    Level 1: Bonus Skill Point
    Level 2: Bonus Skill Point

Inventory (worn)    Wt    Inventory (backpack)    Wt 
    Wrist Sheath (spring loaded)   1   Backpack1   2
    Dagger - Medium   1   Bedroll1   5
    Crossbow - Light w/Weapon Cord (10 bolts)   5   Crossbow bolts (10)   1
    Outfit (Traveler's)   5   Crossbow bolt, acid (2)   0.2
    Belt Pouch1   0.5   Crossbow bolt, fire (1)   0.1
    Waterskin1   4   Flint & Steel1   4
    Thieves' Tools (common)   1   Mess Kit1   1
    Amulet - Magical   1   Soap1   0.5
    Caltrops (x5)   10   Torches (x10)1   5
    Spell Scroll - Stunning Barrier   0   Trail Rations (x5)1   2.5
            Gear Maintenance Kit   2
    Total Weight:    28.5   Total Weight:    23.3

Money: 0gp (80 gp starting, free traveler's outfit)
    1Items part of Sorcerer's kit (8gp)

Weapons and Armor
    Dagger (M) (1d4, 19-20/x2)

Background:
    Cyssaliht (SAI-suh-lee), known to his teachers and teammates as Cy, grew up in a small farm village as the n'er do well son of a serving woman. His mother, a human, raised him alone, and he has never met his father, and his mother would never speak of him. After many months of pestering, Cy's mother finally told him that his father was an elven sorcerer who had stopped at the inn she worked at after a nearby battle, but she refused to provide him any more detail or description. Growing up, Cy spent much of his time unsupervised, and became infamous in the village for his deeds of mischief. After one particular prank disrupted the village's annual festival shortly after his 16th birthday, the village council expelled him. That night, before he left the village, a mysterious man gave Cy a strange opportunity: travel with him to Gubaro, and enroll in the academy. If Cy could pass the training, the man would take him to meet his father. But if he failed, the cost of the training would need to be settled, and there was no way Cy could square the account...

Motivations / Personality
    Prior to his academy life, Cy was always trying to be the life of the party. Usually failing, as his mother's social status and his bastardy led to the more respectable members of his village doing their best to avoid him. Since his spectacular "final prank" and the resulting events that led to him enrolling in the academy, Cy has been more careful to keep his thrill seeking below the level of the instructors' notice, but has drawn several reprimands in training for his brash, headstrong approach. While he can usually focus under pressure, several of his classmates have experienced the perils of being too close to a bored Cy.

• Level Changes!

• HP: 13->17 (rolled 1 + CON Modifer, +1 favored class bonus)
    • BAB: 1->2
      • Causes CMB 2->3
      • Causes CMD 16->17
    • Fort Save: 4->5
    • Gain "Bravery" (+1 vs fear)
    • Gain Bonus Combat Feat
      • Two-Weapon Defense
    • +3 Skill points
      • +1 Surival Rank (total 3->7 due to class skill bonus)
      • +1 Climb Rank (total 2->6 due to class skill bonus)
      • +1 Swim Rank (total 2->6 due to class skill bonus)

Full Sheet

Class: Fighter (lvl 2, 'Two-Weapon Warrior' archetype)
    Size: Small

Age: 31 (halflings are a somewhat longer lived race than some others)
    Height: 3ft 2in
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Ginger

HP:  16   AC:  18 (15)   Fort:  +5
    Init:  +4   Max Dex:  +5   Ref:  +4
    BAB:  +2   ACP:  -1   Will:  +1
    CMB:  +3   CMD:  17  

Str 15 +2 17 -2
    Dex 19 +4 17 +2
    Con 14 +2 14  
    Int 13 +1 13  
    Wis 13 +1 13  
    Cha 13 +1 11 +2

Languages: Common, Halfling, Elven, Dwarven

Acrobatics +4 +4 0 DEX*
    Appraise +1 +1 0 INT
    Bluff +1 +1 0 CHA
    Climb +6 +5 1 STR*
    Craft (Untrained) +1 +1 0 INT
    Diplomacy +1 +1 0 CHA
    Disguise +1 +1 0 CHA
    Escape Artist +4 +4 0 DEX*
    Heal +1 +1 0 WIS
    Intimidate +5 +4 1 CHA
    Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +5 +4 1 INT
    Knowledge (Geography) +4 +3 1 INT
    Perception +1 +1 0 WIS
    Perform (Untrained) +1 +1 0 CHA
    Ride +4 +4 0 DEX*
    Sense Motive +1 +1 0 WIS
    Stealth +8 +8 0 DEX*
    Survival +7 +6 1 WIS
    Swim +6 +5 1 STR*
    * (affected by ACP, not included in table)  

Feat(s):
    Weapon Finesse (Character 1st level)
    Two-Weapon Fighting (Fighter 1st level)
    Two-Weapon Defense (Fighter 2nd level)

Class Features:
    Bonus Combat Feat (1st level)
    Bravery (2nd level)
    Bonus Combat Feat (2st level)

Race Features: (note, diffrent from default halfling, because Nomadic subtype)
    Fleet of Foot (Move at normal speed with a base speed of 30, unlike default halflings)
    Polyglot (+2 racial bonus on Linguisitics checks, always a class skill, and one extra language)
    Wanderlust (+2 radial bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Survival, also irrelevant caster stuff)
    Weapon Familiarity (Proficient with slings and all "halfling" weapons considered Martial Weapons)

Favored Class Bonus
    Level 2: Bonus HP

Rolled Starting Wealth: 230gp

Inventory

Traveler's Outfit (Small)1.2 lbs 
    Rapier (Small)1 lbs20 gp
    Short Sword (Small)1 lbs10 gp
    Studded Leather (Small)10 lbs25 gp
    Sling Staff, Halfling (Small)1.5 lbs10 gp
    7x Sling Bullets (Small)3.5 lbs1 sp
    5x Trail Rations5 lbs2.5 gp
    50ft Silk Rope5 lbs10 gp
    Ioun Torch ~ 75 gp
    Boots, fire-resistant2 lbs20 gp
    Waterskin (small)1 lbs1 gp
    Backpack, masterwork (small)1 lbs50 gp
    Bedroll (small)1.25 lbs1 sp
    Blanket (small)0.75 lbs5 sp
    Flint and steel ~ 1 gp
    Whetstone1 lbs2 cp
    Total29.45 lbs225.22 gp

Carrying Capacity: <=57lbs is Light Load (Small gives a penalty, Masterwork backpack gives a bonus)
    Money: 4.78 gp

Rapier (S) (1d4, 18-20/x2)
    Short Sword (S) (1d4, 19-20/x2)
    Sling Staff, Halfling (S) (1d6, x3, 80ft range)

For Background/Attitude/Motivations/Appearance, see first version of sheet post

• Zabrock level 2.

HP: 19

2 skills
    Diplomacy
    Knowledge religion or Linguistics Draconic

Diplomacy lvl 2
    Humanoid 1d20+12 = lvl1 + 1 skill
    Monstrous Humanoid 1d20+14 = lvl1 + 1 skill
    Monstrous 1d20+12 = lvl1 + 1 skill
    Non-human 1d20+10 = lvl1 + 1 skill

Merciful Smite -> 1 use
    Monstrous Rapport

Paladin lvl 2

HP (class d10 + con bonus 2) => +3

Fort Save, Ref Save, Will Save
    +3 +0 +3

Attack Roll
    1d20

4 lvl 1
    1 paladin lvl 2 BAB
    roll 1d20+5
    Saving throws +3 (CHA) bonus

Lay on Hands -> level/2 + CHA bonus -> 1+3 -> 4, 1d6.

• So apparently I'm replacing the Swashbuckler. Let's have some fun!

Name: Sunless Moon of Midwinter's Gaze
    Class: Hunter 2
    Height: 5' 2"
    Weight: 114 lbs.
    Alignment: Neutral

CHARACTER BACKGROUND
    Moon was born into a tribe of humans living in a forest clearing, worshipping the sun and moon. She's an expert huntress, using any means necessary to hunt, be it for survival or for proof of her value as a huntress. She has felled many great beasts, and aims to continue doing so, taking trophies from each. Eventually, her hunting lead her out of the forest and into the city, where she joined the Guild, primarily to find new hunting targets. What better target than a dragon?

LANGUAGES: Common, Sylvan

STATS
    STR 19, DEX 17, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 14, CHA 11

HP: 22/22 | 4 CON + 8 Hunter 1 + 8 Hunter 2 + 2 Favored Class Bonus
    AC: 19, 13 Touch, 16 Flat-Footed | +3 Dex, +6 Armor
    Saves: 5 Fort / 6 Ref / 2 Will
    Initiative: +2
    BAB: +1 (+5 Melee, +4 Ranged)
    HERO PTS: 3 / 3

FEATS
    Two-Weapon Fighting (Racial Bonus Feat)
    Double Slice (Level 1)
    Outflank (Level 2 Hunter Bonus)

CLASS FEATURES
    Animal Companion (See below)
    Primal Transformation 2m/day
    Nature Training
    Orisons
    Wild Empathy
    Precise Companion: Outflank
    Track +1

SKILLS = 16 | 6/lvl (12) + 2 Human Bonus + 2 IntMod
    Trained: Acrobatics +1*, Climb +5*, Handle Animal +5, Heal +6, Intimidate +4, Knowledge (Geography) +5, Knowledge (Nature) +5, Perception +7, Spellcraft +5, Stealth +3*, Survival +6, Swim +4*
    The above have at least 1 rank each. All unlisted skills use base stat modifier.

• = -2 Armor Check Penalty, already adjusted
      Conditional Modifiers: +4 Handle Animal for Animal Companion, +1 Survival for Tracking

SPELLS
    Concentration = +4 | 2 CL + 2 Wisdom
    Cantrips (DC 12): Create Water, Detect Poison, Light, Mending, Stabilize
    Lv1 (3/day; DC 13): Cure Light Wounds, Lead Blades, Longstrider, Summon Nature's Ally I

EQUIPMENT (Base: 1,000gp)
    Weapons
    Masterwork Cold Iron Longsword (4 lbs., 1d8, 19-20/x2, Slashing)
    Short sword (2 lbs., 1d6, 19-20/x2, Slashing)
    Longbow (3 lbs., 1d8, x3, Piercing, 100 ft.)
    Armor
    Breastplate (30 lbs., +6 AC, +3 Max Dex, -4 Armor Check Penalty)
    Other Gear
    Backpack (2 lbs., Contents: lbs.)
    Bear Trap (10 lbs.)
    Flint and Steel
    Holy Symbol of Erastil, wooden
    Mess kit (1 lb.)
    Pot (4 lbs.)
    Rope (10 lbs.)
    Torch x 10 (5 lbs.)
    Trail Rations x 5 (2.5 lbs.)
    Waterskin
    Belt Pouch (.5 lbs., Contents: lbs.)
    Money (7 GP; .14 lbs.)
    Spell Component Pouch
    Total Carried: 90.64 lbs. (Loads: 116/233/350)

PICTURE

============================================
    ANIMAL COMPANION

Name: Herald of the Waning Moon
    Race: Wolf
    Fur: White

BACKGROUND
    When Sunless Moon of Midwinter's Gaze was a child, she found a wolf pup abandoned by its pack. It was a runt, but with great care, she and her family were able to nurse it back to health. He was named Herald of the Waning Moon, and paired with Sun as a life companion, a bond between hunters.

STATS
    STR 13, DEX 15, CON 15, INT 2, WIS 12, CHA 6

HP: 22/22 | 6 CON + 16 HD (8+2+6)
    AC: 18, 12 Touch, 16 Flat-Footed (+2 Dex, +2 Natural, +4 Armor)
    SAVES: 5 Fort / 5 Reflex / 2 Will
    INITIATIVE: +2
    BAB: +2 (+3 Melee)
    HERO POINTS: 1/3

FEATS
    Weapon Focus (Bite; Level 1)
    Armor Proficiency (Light; Level 2)
    Outflank (Level 2 Hunter Bonus)

SKILLS: +5 Perception, +5 Stealth*, +4 Swim*

• = -1 ACP
      Survival: +5 if tracking by scent

TRICKS: Attack, Attack Any Target, Come, Defend, Down, Stay, Track

Equipment: Masterwork Chain Shirt (25 lbs., +4 AC, +4 Max Dex, -1 Armor Check Penalty)

Attacks: Bite +4, 1d6+1 plus trip

PRIMAL TRANSFORMATION: 2 claws (+3/+3, 1d4+1) and +2 Natural Armor

• Name

Kell of the Flame (Androgynous)
    (Lvl 2 Oracle) [Forsaken Aasimar Seeking the Mystery of Dragons]
    Init: +3; Senses: darkvision 60 ft. Perception: +8

DEFENSE

AC 19, 13 touch, 16 flat-footed (+3 Dex +0 Dodge +4 armour +1 Natural + 1 Shield -0 size)
    HP 17 (2d8+4)
    Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +4
    Defensive Abilities Resist 5 Acid/Cold/Electricity/Fire
    DR 0 Immune None

OFFENSE

Speed 30 ft.
    Melee +2 (1d4+1) Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Ranged +5 (1d4+1) @ 50ft

STATISTICS

Str 12 Dex 16 Con 10 Int 14 Wis 12 Cha 20
    Base Atk +1; CMB +2 CMD 15
    Feats: War Blessing
    Skills Ranks 4+INT+1 (14)

Acrobatics (3-2) 1
    Bluff (5) 5
    Climb (1-2) -1
    Diplomacy (2+3+5+2) 12
    Disable Device (3-2) 1
    Escape Artist (3-2) 1
    Handle Animal (5) 5
    Fly (3-2) 1
    Heal (2+3+1+2) 8
    Intimidate (5) 5

Knowledge:

• Religion (2+3+2) 7
    • Planes (1+3+2) 6
    • History (2+3+2) 7
    • Arcana (2) 2

Perception (2+3+1+2) 8
    Sense Motive (2+3+1) 6
    Spellcraft (1+3+2) 6
    Stealth (3-2) 1
    Survival (1) 1
    Swim (1-2) -1
    Use Magic Device (5) 5

Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Elven

Class & Race Features

General Abilities

Racial

• Spell-Like Ability: Standard Action: daylight 1/day

Mystery (Dragon) (Fire)

Forsaken

• Others cannot use the aid another action to help you, you do not gain a bonus to hit by flanking, and you cannot benefit from feats, abilities, or spells that allow someone else to become a target of an attack or take damage in your place.
    • Curse Level is equal to your Oracle level + one half of any other levels or HD
      • At 5th level, add either death knell or shield other (your choice) to spells known.
      • At 10th level, you can return from the dead once per week as a supernatural ability, as though the spell raise dead were cast on you with a caster levelof your curse level. This occurs 1 d6 hours after you die.
      • At 15th level, you return from the dead as though resurrection were cast on you, instead of raise dead.

War Blessing (2/day total)

• FIre: Swift: 1 min. Add 1d4 fire dmg to weapon’s damage.
    • Scalykind: Standard: 1 min, +1 enhancement to touched Ally’s natural armor

Attack Abilities

Defense Abilities

• Draconic Resistances (Ex): You gain resistance 5 against your chosen energy type and a +1 natural armor bonus. At 9th level, your energy resistance increases to 10 and your natural armor bonus increases to +2. At 15th level, your energy resistance increases to 20 and your natural armor bonus increases to +4.
    • Forsaken: +4 on saves versus all environmental conditions, including hunger and thirst, and you always stabilize from dying.

Spells

spell lists (Spontaneous Caster) (Note: all spells that grant variable with WIS use CHA instead)

Orisons Known: 5 Per day: [reusable] DC: 15
    Create Water Enhanced Diplomacy Purify Food and Drink Detect Poison Mending

Level One Known: 2 Per day: 4+2= 6 DC: 16
    (M) Cause fear Cure Light Wounds Shadow Trap

Gear

Carrying Capacity: L: 0-43 lbs M:44–86 lbs. H:87–130 lbs. Current:42.5

• 400 Chain shirt MW (4 AC, Max DEX 4, ACP -1) 25lbs
    • 5 Buckler (1 AC, ACP -1) 5lbs
    • 300 Sling, MW (1d4, x2. 50ft)
    • 2 Dagger (1d4, 19-20x2. 10ft) 1lbs
    • 9 Kit, oracle's (sans torches and hemp rope) 6.5lbs
      • backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, pot, mess kit, soap, trail rations x5, waterskin.
    • 10 Rope, silk (50 ft.) 5lbs
    • 225 Cure Light Wounds Wand (charges: 17) Heal 1d8+1
    • 50 Smoke pellet x2

Portrait

0_1505340810226_6bd30d2a-1b05-4ec0-b344-c4128d575d62-image.png

Description

Kell of the flame is tall for their tribe at just shy of seven feet tall. Their ash grey hair reaches down to their knees. Their ashen brown and green clothing is loose, as if it was built for someone slightly larger than them. Kell of the Flame wears little in the way of decoration, which makes the three pieces of jewelry and decoration they wear all the more striking.

Kell wears a silver broach near their neck in the shape of a dragon claw, additionally the pommels of their daggers are decorated to represent a reptilian eye. And finally their buckler has been decorated with a pattern of scales done in charcoal, the lines are clearly done with fingers, and the sharpness of the lines and blackness of Kell's fingers indicate that this has been done recently.

Bio

Kell of the Flames was born under the cursed sign of the dragon. Their father had disappeared after their mother began to show her pregnancy, doubling the misfortune of their birth.

Forsaken and cast out due to their cursed birthsign they dedicated themselves to the people. They decide to redeem themselves by serving the people as a healer, in that way they will no longer cast them out.

Unfortunately for Kell, their efforts were not welcomed. Their people still fled from them, even if their intentions were peaceable. Fine. If their people fear them for being fatherless and being born under the sign of the dragon, then Kell will take on the mantle of their sign and assume the power of the dragon.

Kell believes that if they consume the power of a dragon they can assume it as their own and wield it as a force for good where the dragon used it as a force for evil. By doing so they can undo the curse of their birth and be accepted once more.

To become the dragon that cursed them and breaking their curse, Using that fell power as a force for good. That is Kell's quest.

• This is interesting. I made my dude in this site.

• @xaade Yeah that site is pretty great, and after making the figure you can export the data to 3D Print it yourself, or order one from them. It's pretty neato ^^

• @hitoshirenu-shourai

They seem cheap enough. I might actually do it to remember this game by.

• @xaade You might be able to save the file and take it to a local college and print it for free. One of the colleges by me lets students use the 3D printer for free, so that's not a terrible idea. I dunno if you need to take your own material, though. I'll have to ask my friends about that.

• @hitoshirenu-shourai said in The Impossible Mission: Group A Character Sheets:

@xaade You might be able to save the file and take it to a local college and print it for free. One of the colleges by me lets students use the 3D printer for free, so that's not a terrible idea. I dunno if you need to take your own material, though. I'll have to ask my friends about that.

Not a student, but thanks.

Consolidation prize, Zabrock riding the donkey.

0_1506485761644_Zabrock.png

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.