Mocking a repository

• SCNR

• @boomzilla

discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse/

• @boomzilla I wonder if Evolve failed as a game because they use Discourse.

That doesn't really make sense, but I like the theory.

• @Lorne-Kates said in Mocking a repository:

@boomzilla

discourse/discourse/discourse/discourse

• Impossible Mission Players - A

:wtf:

• area_can

@Tsaukpaetra said in Mocking a repository:

:wtf:

I'm sorry, could someone explain the joke? I'm really confused...

• @Tsaukpaetra http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+mocking

At least, the first two posts made sense that way. But I guess that's on par around here.

@cvi said in Mocking a repository:

@Tsaukpaetra http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+mocking

At least, the first two posts made sense that way. But I guess that's on par around here.

I didn't realize the title of the topic was actually relevant to the thread.

I though it would be about making something that resembles a repository enough to run tests on.

I'm probably :doing_it_wrong: ...

• @Tsaukpaetra said in Mocking a repository:

I though it would be about making something that resembles a repository enough to run tests on.

You got the wrong topic, then.

https://what.thedailywtf.com/topic/20608/mocking-a-repository/21

@Maciejasjmj said in Mocking a repository:

@Tsaukpaetra said in Mocking a repository:

You got the wrong topic, then.

https://what.thedailywtf.com/topic/20608/mocking-a-repository/21

Oh FFS!

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.