Quotes Out of Context

• Ironically the black woman's nasal tip rotation fit within the ideal.

• @atazhaia said:

This led to him being chased down the street by an angry naked guy with a hardon.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

• @Benjamin-Hall:

Mobile Safari--because every era needs it's IE6.

• @accalia said:

i'm morbidly fascinating

Yes, indeed! :P

@TwelveBaud said:

I am almost entirely unobjectionable

Objection, your Honor! Assumes facts not in evidence.

• Next, notice that the second table shows password hashes stored with the addition of assault.

• @onyx said:

I felt that it fit

• I'm thinking Cave - as in, this was made in one.

• Impossible Mission Players - A

@Hunter said:

You can't share a bed in Minecraft!

• There may be little daylight between the temptation of learning a weird trick at the behest of a sketchy mail-order outfit and the provocative headlines of mainstream news outlets like BuzzFeed, the Huffington Post, or—indeed!—Slate.

• @accalia said :

I'm spreading wider and wider

• Can we just get out of this... this... GOD DAMN IT, WHY AM I IN ANOTHER SEX DUNGEON?!?

I will miss this place. I've had an exceptional amount of sex here.

She does know a thing or two about fisting...

• @scholrlea and that was the first (but definitely not last) time that you asked @Perverted_Vixen to DM...

• @ben_lubar said:

I was trying to mount a raptor in a no-mount zone

• You look like the oasis to some very, very thirsty travelers.

That metaphor makes me uncomfortable...

You know, this really reminds me of back home. Remember when I used to trick you into doing things for me that would jeopardize your future and well-being? tee hee!

When I get back, I'm going to shove my fist so far up your ass that everyone is going to think, "Wow, that is the whiniest puppet I've ever seen"!

A long time ago, you guys pushed your morality out the side of a car onto a busy street, didn't you?

Stop being a pussy and come blow up private property with us.

Can you do me a solid and go fuck yourself?!?

You should listen to the girl with the butt, she seems smart. Don't listen to the boob girl, she seems disrespectful.

Yep, I have lost control of my life.

Uh, quick question, guys. After you come down from being redonkulously high, does your mouth normally taste like paint?

You can't tell my murder-boner what to do!

Oh my God, you guys are dressing an elephant?

Here I stand, armless, friendless, and homeless, but not talking-dog-best-friend-less!

• I CAN SMELL THE COSMOS!!!

• This depiction of a sodomised cow is not illigal in germany, because it is a work of art and so it is even protected by german law.

• Notification Spam Recipient

@zecc said in Quotes Out of Context:

This depiction of a sodomised cow is not illigal in germany, because it is a work of art and so it is even protected by german law.

Interesting. Would an artistic video of actual cow sodomy be treated similarly?

• @scholrlea said in Quotes Out of Context:

Can we just get out of this... this... GOD DAMN IT, WHY AM I IN ANOTHER SEX DUNGEON?!?

daaaaang. sounds like someone had a really good time.....

• @zecc said in Quotes Out of Context:

This depiction of a sodomised cow is not illigal in germany, because it is a work of art and so it is even protected by german law.

I thought it was a 🐑 though?

• @anotherusername said in Quotes Out of Context:

I thought it was a 🐑 though?

Are you assuming the animals type, make and model?

Most of the time, cats are obviously a solid. But sometimes, they appear like a liquid,
    and they readily sublime, behaving like a gas.

• @perverted_vixen said in Quotes Out of Context:

@scholrlea said in Quotes Out of Context:

Can we just get out of this... this... GOD DAMN IT, WHY AM I IN ANOTHER SEX DUNGEON?!?

daaaaang. sounds like someone had a really good time.....

Actually, considering the source, and it's subsequent Abridgement, I would say quite a few people did, but the ones saying those things were not among them. Context, for those who are some wrong minded as to want it, can be found elsewhere.

• kills Dumbledore

@pie_flavor said in Quotes Out of Context:

Most of the time, cats are obviously a solid. But sometimes, they appear like a liquid,
    and they readily sublime, behaving like a gas.

PHYSICS PRIZE [FRANCE, SINGAPORE, USA] — Marc-Antoine Fardin, for using fluid dynamics to probe the question "Can a Cat Be Both a Solid and a Liquid?"

• @karla

I'm not a complete puritan

Are you on quantum crack?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.