Passing what?

• <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffaea">Has anyone ever noticed the somewhat "social" ads on Dilbert (the daily comic) ?</FONT> <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffaea">Normally I ignore ads but today there was 1 that somehow caught my attention.</FONT> <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffaea"></FONT> 

Sorry, I ate chilli last night...

Appearently it's an anti smoking ad

• ♿ (Parody)

Personally I've found the latest barage of anti-smoking ads here in the US quite annoying ... I'm not a smoker ... but dammmn, those ads make me want to be one just to piss off the "pissed off non smokers".

Anyway, check out the google ad for this page ... now that's impressive.

• @Alex Papadimoulis said:

Personally I've found the latest barage of anti-smoking ads here in the US quite annoying ... I'm not a smoker ... but dammmn, those ads make me want to be one just to piss off the "pissed off non smokers".

Anyway, check out the google ad for this page ... now that's impressive.

True that.  I'm a social smoker and my wife would like for me to give up even that.  I know she's right, but damn, I've never wanted to light one up more than when I see one of those damned "truth" ads on TV.

• @Alex Papadimoulis said:

Personally I've found the latest barage of anti-smoking ads here in the
    US quite annoying ... I'm not a smoker ... but dammmn, those ads make
    me want to be one just to piss off the "pissed off non smokers".

Hehe I feel just the same way.  Too bad it's so damn unhealthy.  Nothing like pissing off the overly self righteous.