Skin settings behave weird
- Go to your settings
- Change skin
- Note that the profile page changes. Assume it's saved and navigate away
- Go back to your settings
- Wait, what? My old skin is still there?
- Change it to your new skin. Observe no change
- Change it to your old skin. Okay now it's my old skin again!
- Notice there's a save button
anotherusername last edited by
Notice there's a save button
Way, way, way down the page.
A "You have made unsaved changes on this page, would you like to save them before navigating away?" popup would be useful.
@anotherusername The best part is, it DOES work.... it just doesn't "save"
@Yamikuronue I guess it's thinking that it's showing you a preview and you're thinking that the setting was saved.