No users in this room have a lovely evening


  • area_deu


  • sockdevs

    And what exactly do you want me to do about it?



  • @RaceProUK Make some people's evening lovely, that's what.


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    And what exactly do you want me to do about it?

    You made that happen. By leaving that chat.


  • sockdevs

    Oh, I'm so sorry I exercised my free will and did something completely normal. I feel so bad for causing you to overreact so dramatically over one tiny little cosmetic bug. Here, let me make it up to you: :middle_finger:



  • Aww, you two really love each other, don't you?


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    Oh, I'm so sorry I exercised my free will and did something completely normal. I feel so bad for causing you to overreact so dramatically over one tiny little cosmetic bug. Here, let me make it up to you: :middle_finger:

    Overreact? I just found it funny. And I thought you might want to laugh about it, too - it's a funny thing you made happen!



  • @Maciejasjmj I think someone needs some sand cleaning out again.


  • sockdevs

    Forgive me for not believing you given the ten tons of shit you dumped on me yesterday over the word said.


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    Forgive me for not believing you given the ten tons of shit you dumped on me yesterday over the word said.

    You should maybe take a break.


  • sockdevs

    I should take a break? I didn't lose my fucking shit over a single word.


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    I should take a break? I didn't lose my fucking shit over a single word.

    You're delusional.



  • BITCH FIGHT!


  • sockdevs

    This coming from someone who decided to blame me for quote behaviour I had nothing whatsoever to do with.


  • area_deu

    @Luhmann said:

    BITCHCOMPLAIN FIGHT!

    ETFY


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    This coming from someone who decided to blame me for quote behaviour I had nothing whatsoever to do with.

    I didn't blame you, I just told you that your defense of nodebb's broken search was misguided.



  • @Luhmann said:

    BITCH FIGHT!

    You find a pool, I'll get the jello.


  • sockdevs

    Because you didn't read what I fucking wrote. Had you done so, then you would have actually understood my fucking point.

    But hey, I'm used to being ignored when it's convenient; why should this be any different? In fact, why should I bother typing in English? Or any language for that matter? Given you won't read a damn word, how about I just fill all my posts with whatever garbage spews forth when I pound the keyboard with a rubber chicken or something equally stupid?


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    @RaceProUK said:

    how about I just fill all my posts with whatever garbage spews forth when I pound the keyboard with a rubber chicken or something equally stupid?

    You mean that's not what you do at the moment? :trolleybus:


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @RaceProUK said:

    This coming from someone who decided to blame me for quote behaviour I had nothing whatsoever to do with.

    We know that. We're just having fun. Something you did caused someone else to be amused, and it was an amusement not at your expense.

    I'm guessing that the stress must be getting up again? :sadface:


  • sockdevs

    This has nothing to do with stress, and everything to do with @aliceif using me as a punching bag while she PMSs over the tiniest things.



  • @RaceProUK said:

    she PMSs over the tiniest things.

    "Hello, Pot? Yeah, it's Kettle..."


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    @RaceProUK Sounds like I missed some fun drama. Where is it?


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @RaceProUK said:

    This has nothing to do with stress

    To start out with, I agree. Your responses do have a lot to do with stress. Something in real life is pushing you extremely close to boiling point, probably far more so than you believe yourself. (I've observed you acting like this before.) I sincerely hope that you are able to resolve this situation because being very highly stressed is incredibly bad for a body.


  • area_deu

    @RaceProUK said:

    This has nothing to do with stress, and everything to do with @aliceif using me as a punching bag while she PMSs over the tiniest things.

    :rofl:


  • sockdevs

    @dkf I appreciate your concern, but the fact is that there's nothing for me to stress about IRL. I enjoy my job, I'm on top of my workload, I'm financially stable, and I'm in good health.



  • @RaceProUK said:

    I should take a break? I didn't lose my fucking shit over a single word.

    What about three words?

    Missing noscript tag



  • Well, I'm having a lovely evening.


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @boomzilla said:

    What about three words?

    Is it wrong to kill tranny hooker noscript tags?



  • 0_1458613453097_upload-da4b2308-6ea1-43a4-bbfc-785f37b55a40
    Does it depend on language?



  • @LB_ it's the last message in the room. Nobody is currently in the room except you, but things had been said before they left.



  • @ben_lubar LOL, I should have figured that out.



  • @LB_ it'd be nice if it had the room's title instead of a list of users there.



  • @Jaloopa said:

    Sounds like I missed some fun drama. Where is it?

    Apparently here. Now.



  • @dkf said:

    To start out with

    This is giving me the awful "The parents are fighting" vibe....

    I don't know why I'm assigning such weird relationships to people in this forum.



  • @xaade They're some of the most entertaining people on this forum, after all. Of course you'd feel bad to see a sudden falling out between them.



  • @RaceProUK said:

    said

    Seriously.

    I know a few people I can piss off with the term "social justice warrior", but I can at least understand the concepts that they are deriving their emotions from, even though it's misplaced against me...

    But... said...

    Um...

    Has it gotten that hostile.



  • @Magus I suppose it's also the fact that it's happening in a thread, instead of a pm.

    This gives me the equivalent of a fight spilling over into a shouting match on the street.



  • @xaade I wish it was the first time this has happened, but it worked the same way the last two times @RaceProUK exploded, and she left for a while both times. Here's hoping this time isn't so bad.



  • @RaceProUK said:

    But hey, I'm used to being ignored when it's convenient; why should this be any different? In fact, why should I bother typing in English? Or any language for that matter? Given you won't read a damn word, how about I just fill all my posts with whatever garbage spews forth when I pound the keyboard with a rubber chicken or something equally stupid?

    I hear there's a Markov generator that uses my posts....

    It put Spock in a padded room... so... there's that...


  • sockdevs

    @xaade As it turns out, I have a Markov generator; I wrote one for @RPBot, but she never got the chance to use my post history. I may revive her once SockBot 3.0 is ready, if I feel like it.





  • @RaceProUK I have used a markov generator recently not sure if that's the one @xaade saw. Need to update the url for the new forum.



  • @RaceProUK said:

    But hey, I'm used to being ignored when it's--.

    OOH ice cream!


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    @ben_lubar said:

    @LB_ it'd be nice if it had the room's title instead of a list of users there.

    Oh yeah, because 'chat #6324' is so much better

    Filed under: [:trollface:] (#tag)


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.