🔥 The question(s) that should be asked :trollface:

• This is the worst game of fuck/marry/kill I've ever seen.

• Impossible Mission Players - A

Bad Idea: posting a poll with links as the options.

• To be fair the otter thread was originally a thread about why people don't create threads more often that in true tdwtf forum tradition was derailed for other purposes.

• Bug report: I can't vote for multiple options. I want to vote for all 3 "Worst" and "Meh".

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

@DogsB said:

To be fair the otter thread was originally a thread about why people don't create threads more often that in true tdwtf forum tradition was derailed for other purposes.

Filed under: Not sorry

• @pjh Pretty please, sugar on top etc-era etc-era: apparently I need a Moderator to edit my Poll - You cannot add or remove poll options after the first 5 minutes. Please contact a moderator if you need to edit a poll option.
    KTHXBYE

## Best ##
    [poll name=bestPictureThread type=multiple]
    - The Fox Ideas Thread [Vote & Go][1]
    - The Official otter pictures thread [Vote & Go][2]
    - The Emergency Cute Thread [Vote & Go][3]
    [/poll]

----------
    ## Worst ##
    [poll name=worstPictureThread type=multiple]
    [/poll]

----------
    ## Meh ##
    [poll name=mehPicturesMeh type=multiple]
    [/poll]

----------

EDITS
    Added:

1. @Tsaukpaetra  Linking and non-linking voting (untested)  - TBH, I had not thought that completely through, I guess I was too focused on the idea of having the choices as links (*closes ears to the multitudes shouting* ***why would I want that?***)
     2. @anotherusername  Multiple Vote option - I did consider the idea, but what I really wanting was some sort of ranking.

[1]: https://what.thedailywtf.com/t/the-fox-ideas-thread/5507
      [2]: https://what.thedailywtf.com/t/the-official-otter-pictures-thread/52523
      [3]: https://what.thedailywtf.com/t/the-emergency-cute-things-thread/8781

• Impossible Mission Players - A

What the... How did I get mentioned by the OP? And with it being edited? And with apparently nobody else mentioning me so far?!

Edit: :hanzo:'d, I guess. WTF, you failed to edit your post, but it still managed to send me notification about it?!?!?!?
    :wtf:

• LOL, or in :disco: :horse: terminology - neigh, whinny, whinny

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@loose said:

@pjh Pretty please, sugar on top etc-era etc-era: apparently I need a Moderator to edit my Poll - You cannot add or remove poll options after the first 5 minutes. Please contact a moderator if you need to edit a poll option.
    KTHXBYE

"you" also includes mods/admin. We can't edit them either (well technically I could, but it involves judicious use of psql and I'm not going there for this sort of thing.)

• Ok, Thanks anyway.

In another time and place it - the discodefinition of you would cause a "philosophical" debatediscussion, but that would be academic now.

On reflection, if the latest MOD / Banner / RFC is to be believed, the requested edit would only last as long as the continued used of this forum software.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.