Funniest Moments of Illegal Migrants



  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7wypDW0jY

    I especially like the border control part.



  • Which ones are the illegal ones?



  • Which ones are the funny ones ?



  • @gleemonk said:

    Which ones are the illegal ones?

    All of them.

    @swayde said:

    Which ones are the funny ones ?

    The gate-kicking one was pretty silly.



  • @Gaska said:

    silly.

    The benny hill and the (canned) laughter makes it worse. Ugh..
    (No comment on the migrant situation - but this video is pathetic)



  • This video is no more pathetic than the events it presents.



  • Euro-racism!



  • @swayde said:

    The benny hill and the (canned) laughter makes it worse. Ugh..(No comment on the migrant situation - but this video is pathetic)

    Well, neo-Nazis generally don't have a great sense of humor. That's why the conservative version of The Daily Show folded after like 10 episodes.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    Well, neo-Nazis generally don't have a great sense of humor. That's why the conservative version of The Daily Show folded after like 10 episodes.

    That's at least a trifecta of ignorance! Impressive for such a short post.


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @boomzilla said:

    That's at least a trifecta of ignorance! Impressive for such a short post.

    Consider the source.



  • @Gaska said:

    All of them.

    Hurr durr illegals. Racism and xenophobia is funny!

    But we racist fuckers here in this great nation down under don't bother complying with our international and humanitarian obligations so I don't really expect anywhere else to either. We solved the problem by putting them all in concentration camps.


  • :belt_onion:

    Desperate people do what desperate people do. It is not funny to see the kid crying, even if it is an act, a poor act to get food or shelter for safety. Of course not all the misery can be helped, without putting strain on weak local economies, and with a poor economy more people will be desperate in the long run.
    So a decent human should either help, or if not just shut the eyes (and doors) and pretend it does not exist, but have a bad feeling. Anything else is sub-human.
    The most shameful countries are rich Arab states that have incited violence and now do not help migrants at all.



  • @another_sam said:

    Hurr durr illegals. Racism and xenophobia is funny!

    They are refugees as long as they stay in the first "safe" country they get to. Once they cross the border again, they stop being refugees and become illegal immigrants. So all Muslims who got to Germany before their paperwork in Hungary is done, are illegal immigrants.



  • @dse said:

    The most shameful countries are rich Arab states that have incited violence and now do not help migrants at all.

    TIL United States are Arab.



  • Yes. Correct.


  • mod

    @Gaska said:

    @dse said:
    The most shameful countries are rich Arab states that have incited violence and now do not help migrants at all.

    TIL United States are Arab.

    Yeah, the US doesn't accept migrants at all. We don't accept refugees. We don't accept pleas for asylum. We also don't have an illegal immigration problem.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    Yes. Correct.

    Am I supposed to take you literally this time too?



  • @Gaska said:

    Am I supposed to take you literally this time too?

    Yes. The US is Arab. It's also Caribbean. And Japanese. And Vietnamese. And Russian and Turkish and Swedish and British and Australian and Nigerian and Egyptian and French and Dutch and Mayan, why not.

    That's because we don't have all the fucking mental illnesses the rest of the world has that requires them to think "one nation must mean one race/ethnic group!" Especially the fucking Japanese.



  • @abarker said:

    Yeah, the US doesn't accept migrants at all. We don't accept refugees. We don't accept pleas for asylum. We also don't have an illegal immigration problem.

    70,000 yearly from the whole world is nothing compared to 2,5 million that Saudi Arabia has accepted since 2011 from Syria alone.


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    @abarker said:

    We don't accept refugees.

    Never, at all



  • @Gaska said:

    70,000 yearly from the whole world

    We've been over this you dumb fuck. That number doesn't include the 11 MILLION illegal immigrants we get from Mexico and South America and the Caribbean.

    That's MILLION with an M.


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @Gaska said:

    70,000 yearly from the whole world is nothing compared to 2,5 million that Saudi Arabia has accepted since 2011 from Syria alone.

    Well, there's the 20 million Mexicans[1] we've already got, so....

    [1] shorthand, etc.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    We've been over this you dumb fuck. That number doesn't include the 11 MILLION illegal immigrants we get from Mexico and South America and the Caribbean.

    Neither does the Saudi Arabia's 2,5 million include illegals.



  • Ok?

    If you want to think Saudi Arabia is better than the US, then be my guest. I don't give a fuck.



  • I don't give a fuck whether Saudi Arabia or USA is better. I don't care about how big numbers they put in their reports. I don't even fucking care if they're real countries. I just tried to make a funny post, and suddenly everyone banded against me even though I'm no more wrong than everyone else.



  • @Gaska said:

    I just tried to make a funny post,

    When did that happen?

    I hope you're not referring to anything in this thread.


  • mod

    @Gaska said:

    @abarker said:
    Yeah, the US doesn't accept migrants at all. We don't accept refugees. We don't accept pleas for asylum. We also don't have an illegal immigration problem.

    70,000 yearly from the whole world is nothing compared to 2,5 million that Saudi Arabia has accepted since 2011 from Syria alone.

    Wait, are we talking migrants as a whole, or just refugees? Because now you're :moving_goal_post:.

    There are a few things to consider in your comparison here:

    1. Saudi Arabia is a hell of a lot closer to Syria than the US is.
    2. Penniless Syrians can't exactly afford plane tickets to the US, and we can't afford to fly a significant number of refugees here. In case you didn't know we have a lot of debt, and we're currently running a budget deficit.
    3. Cramming a shitload of them onto a boat isn't exactly humane.

    Let's review the data from the first link I provided:

    Lawful Permanent
    Residents
    Immigrant
    Orphans
    RefugeesAsyleesNaturalized
    Citizens[1]
    20111,062,040---56,38424,904694,193
    20121,031,631---58,17929,367757,434
    2013990,5536,57469,90925,199779,929
    3,084,2246,574184,47279,4702,231,556

    So that's about 5,586,296 migrants in three years. The stats for 2014 and 2015 aren't even available yet, but it's probably safe to assume that the US has accepted more than 7 million legal immigrants since 2011.

    Then, as has been pointed out repeatedly, there's all the illegal immigrants we have, too.

    [1] http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_natz_fr_2013.pdf


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    Yeah...I did not find it funny and I am a cynical bastard. I only see people pushed to their limits, trying to get their families to someplace safe. Trying to get away from a civil war that is making life hell for them and their families. Trying to get some sense of normalcy back. Trying to eat.

    Not particularly funny, even if it is set to a Benny Hill soundtrack.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    When did that happen?

    You don't care anyway, why should I answer your question?

    @abarker said:

    Wait, are we talking migrants as a whole, or just refugees? Because now you're :moving_goal_post:.

    Refugees. Illegal migrants deserve to be shot down.

    @abarker said:

    There are a few things to consider in your comparison here

    You should consider the context in which I made this statement. @dse wrote that:

    @dse said:

    The most shameful countries are rich Arab states that have incited violence and now do not help migrants at all.

    Which accuses Saudi Arabia et. al. of not taking immigrants - and also causing this whole shitfest over there, which is just as wrong as the other thing. If anything, USA is more to blame for what happened there than any other country.


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    @Gaska said:

    Refugees. Illegal migrants deserve to be shot down.

    Paging @Fox in a bra.

    You've had it now buddy. Be prepared for thousands of posts wherein you are labeled all sorts of "-phobes".



  • @blakeyrat said:

    That's because we don't have all the fucking mental illnesses the rest of the world has that requires them to think "one nation must mean one race/ethnic group!"

    Your neighbor up north says FUCK YOU



  • I don't understand the point you're trying to make. Assuming there is one, and you're not just word-barfing.

    Is it you taking the phrase "rest of the world" WAY too literally?


  • :belt_onion:

    That is BS, Saudi Arabia did not get refugees or immigrant, being Arab some (mostly Sunnis who could assimilate) had connections and could flee to work like slaves without any rights when the war started, it is more human trafficking. They have been relying on these cheap laborers to do all the work they find beneath them, while treating them like shit. It helps if you travel to one of these Gulf states (e.g. Dubai) to see that. Like eating an ice cream and throwing the cone in front of a street cleaner to pick up the garbage like a dog without complaints.



  • @dse said:

    It helps if you travel to one of these Gulf states (e.g. Dubai) to see that. Like eating an ice cream and throwing the cone in front of a street cleaner to pick up the garbage like a dog without complaints.

    The fact that the US has good relations with those cretins despite their use of virtual slavery really, really, really cheeses me off.

    It's like when we supported the apartheid government because we thought it would be a useful buffer against the commies. It's disgraceful and doesn't even make logical sense. (They're in SOUTH AFRICA how could they POSSIBLY be a buffer against the commies???)


  • :belt_onion:

    @Gaska said:

    USA is more to blame for what happened there than any other country.

    BS, again. It is a fight between Iran and Saudi Arabia. You want to see the hands of USA in everything, but for once US did the right thing: nothing 1

    I am taking about not going to war of course, I think US can take more refugees than all these tiny tiny European countries



  • So, when you say "rest of the world" you exclude Canada ?

    Canada is a nation founded by 3 separate nations each with a distinct identity preserved for over 300 years : the First Nations, French, and English.

    So yes, I got offended by what you said.
    But we are still friends :smiley:



  • @dse said:

    That is BS, Saudi Arabia did not get refugees or immigrant

    Either you're lying, or the government of Saudi Arabia is lying. Neither is more believable (or real) to me than the other, so I pass.



  • @dse said:

    You want to see the hands of USA in everything, but for once US did the right thing: nothing

    Yeah, the war in Iraq was nothing. And the war in Afghanistan was nothing. And dispute with Iran is nothing too. And summoning the country of Israel out of thin air on the lands of Palestine wasn't creating any trouble either. And all that is without referring to any conspiracy theory whatsoever - if I did, the list would go on and on.



  • @Gaska said:

    Yeah, the war in Iraq was nothing.

    Man. Europeans just loved Saddam. I don't get it.

    @Gaska said:

    And the war in Afghanistan was nothing.

    And yeah, that Taliban-- what a great job of governing they did!

    @Gaska said:

    And dispute with Iran is nothing too.

    Oh well that one I agree is stupid. You have to remember the US is run by old white guys wearing suits.

    @Gaska said:

    And summoning the country of Israel out of thin air on the lands of Palestine wasn't creating any trouble either.

    That was the Brits, not us.

    @Gaska said:

    And all that is without referring to any conspiracy theory whatsoever

    Maybe not, but your grasp of history isn't exactly perfect.


  • :belt_onion:

    @Gaska said:

    Either you're lying, or the government of Saudi Arabia is lying. Neither is more believable (or real) to me than the other, so I pass.

    It is like this creepy uncle who gives shelter but only wants to fuck them. Deciding between bombs and slavery, I would rather the first.

    @Gaska said:

    summoning the country of Israel out of thin air on the lands of Palestine

    Well, you should read history, this particular one was the British and European racists ashamed of their gas chambers.

    @Gaska said:

    the war in Iraq was nothing. And the war in Afghanistan was nothing. And dispute with Iran is nothing

    Still what does it have to do with Syria? Iran is in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia and Russia is there too because those Russians want to have their name in all the shameful moments of Human history.


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    @Gaska said:

    And summoning the country of Israel out of thin air on the lands of Palestine wasn't creating any trouble either

    You might want to enlighten yourself just a touch...

    Conflict in Israel and Palestine: Crash Course World History 223 – 12:53
    — CrashCourse


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    @dse said:

    Well, you should read history, this particular one was the British and European racists ashamed of their gas chambers.

    You should enlighten yourself a bit also. It goes back farther than that.



  • @dse said:

    Deciding between bombs and slavery, I would rather the first.

    I'd rather live on my feet than die on m y knees?


  • :belt_onion:

    I will, but it also says the British started it, world war I and II only accelerated it. Ultimately it was for the fear of racists in Europe (committing the most disgusting thing humans could do to each other) that mobilized the masses to form the state. Frankly, if I was a Jew in Russia or Germany (or most of these tiny European countries) I would have done the same.


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    The formation of Israel started long before WWII. The division of that region between Jewish and Palestinian people even happened before WWII.

    Mass migration to the area is really what hurried the process along. And they kind of had a good reason to migrate to a Jewish state.


  • :belt_onion:

    I think I am in wild agreement with you here :confused:. In any case, British started it, and US has nothing to do with it as opposed to what @Gaska claimed. Of course after collapse of Shah in Iran, US looking for a close ally in the region started to support Israel more.


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    Nah, that's just one -phobe. Xenophobe. This thread itself is xenophobic, really.



  • Apparently, welcoming refugees from a country I can't even point at on map counts as xenophobia.


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    I was referring to the "illegal immigrants deserve to be shot" part.



  • How is it xenophobic in the light that I have no problem with people of the same nationality, ethnicity, religion, origin, skin tone and culture but who respect law?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.