Office Space

• You got to love Office Workers, I was doing a simple network job for ------- and i needed a copy of a install CD, so i asked one Dev team members to copy it for me, (noting the CD-R burners in there computers) so this guys comes back to me with a two sided photocopied paper cd, All i could do is just take the "cd" and make do with what i had......

• You mean you couldn't read the bits as they were scanned on to the paper?

I thought everyone knew about the new long term paper version of digital storage.

• They should have used a laser printer, then it would have worked.

• [quote user="jrwr00"]You got to love Office Workers, I was doing a simple network job for ------- and i needed a copy of a install CD, so i asked one Dev team members to copy it for me, (noting the CD-R burners in there computers) so this guys comes back to me with a two sided photocopied paper cd, All i could do is just take the "cd" and make do with what i had......[/quote]

Check the alignment. If the photocopies on both sides are aligned, then you're in the wrong. 

• [quote user="jrwr00"]You got to love Office Workers, I was doing a simple network job for ------- and i needed a copy of a install CD, so i asked one Dev team members to copy it for me, (noting the CD-R burners in there computers) so this guys comes back to me with a two sided photocopied paper cd, All i could do is just take the "cd" and make do with what i had......[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you were supposed to laugh.

• At least they didn't put the CD on a wooden table, take a picture of it and hand the picture to you....

• jrwr00: I'm pretty sure you were supposed to laugh.

I'm waiting for a similar sidebar WTF; "This guy asked me to make a copy of a CD. I gave him a double-sided photocopy and he looked confused, but accepted it" 🙂

• I wait with baited breath as well...

• @Andy K said:

I wait with baited breath as well...

You actually made that reply after someone had made exactly that thread. Way to go.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.