A whoosh for @Tsaukpaetra

• mod

Continuing the discussion from ⏱ You know you've been spending too much time on TDWTF when...:

@Tsaukpaetra said:

@boomzilla said:
    speell checker was not active in that box, apparently

I would normally have claimed it was on purpose, but then again it's probably due to the browser believing it to be some kind of login field and turning off anyway.

And here we see a spellar meme whoosh.

• @Tsaukpaetra said:

[quote="boomzilla, post:933, topic:2603"]
    speell checker was not active in that box

πŸŒ€

• Seconded. Already awarded the undefined.

edit: Fuck me, the notification worked.

• Impossible Mission Players - A

To be fair, I wasn't even thinking when I fixed it, it just happened in my subconscious and somehow ended up in the post...

• mod

@Tsaukpaetra said:

To be fair, I wasn't even thinking when I fixed it

That's a very good way to get a Whoosh undefined.

Oh crap, you're totally right! 😡
    Man, I think I need some gum or something, way too little brainpower available at the moment...

• @Tsaukpaetra said:

Man, I think I need some gum or something, way too little brainpower available at the moment...

Try this : β˜•
    Repeat if necessary

Imbibing β˜•...
    ❗ : System detected unknown substance.
    undefined : System taking action against substance 18379u38.p9 : Eradication.
    undefined : A new pathogen marker has been created for 18379u38.p9.
    undefined : System health monitor indicates a recent reduction in system performance.
    undefined : Emergency protection has been disabled.
    ❗ : System has detected the unauthorized termination of a System process. To ensure system stability, all processes will now be killed and the system will restart. Please press Any Key to continue.
    undefined : Kernel Panic! Tried to kill init!
    CPU HALT

β˜€ Welcome to Init Recovery! β›… This system was unexpectedly shut down. LinduX will now scan your disks for potential corruption. β›… Press Any Key to cancel the check in 0 Seconds... β˜€ A disc scan was prevented from running: Fuze System is not running. 🌞 The System will now reboot! Please wait...
    πŸ”˜ Lindux is starting. Please hold.... πŸ”΄ Automated recovery information has been found. Rolling the transaction log and transmitting for analysis... πŸ”΄ Log sent. Transmitted f9411bb3 Engrams in 20.49104 ms. πŸ’š Welcome User! undefined : System is now connecting to the network for updates... undefined : System has been locked from the network pending a potential worm infection. undefined : System downloading latest protection from the network... ❗ : System has been segregated from the network. Please try your operation again later.

• mod

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.