Klingon Programmers

• [quote user="coentje"]

Probably old but it was new to me :)

http://www.mikefullerton.com/blog/2006/01/10/the+Klingon+Programmer.aspx 

[/quote]

Thanks, there were a few new ones on there : )

• Lots of new ones. They updated it for the current day too it seems.

"9. I have challenged the entire ISO-9000 quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth contest on the holodeck. They will not concern us again. "

I'm sorry, but a TRUE klingon warrior wouldn't bother with the holodeck for the contest unless the holodeck's safety system is disengaged. The ISO-9000 group's office area is more than sufficient for a real world death match, even if we give them the home ground.

• [quote user="writejustify"]Lots of new ones. They updated it for the current day too it seems.

"9. I have challenged the entire ISO-9000 quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth contest on the holodeck. They will not concern us again. "

I'm sorry, but a TRUE klingon warrior wouldn't bother with the holodeck for the contest unless the holodeck's safety system is disengaged. The ISO-9000 group's office area is more than sufficient for a real world death match, even if we give them the home ground.[/quote]

Yes, but by my calculations (i.e. numbers pulled out of my arse), the holodeck is 78.3% likely to malfunction and attempt to kill all participants, anyway, thereby adding a challenge for the Kilngons... 

• <innergeek type="expose">It's bat'leth (sometimes bat'elth just to annoy), Kahless and Sto-vo-kor. Few Klingons have been observed to actually write anything which might explain all the extra letters; Kahless was dyslexic.</innergeek>

• #7 is the most hilarious thing I've read in a short while.

Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' -- and they <font size="-1">ALWAYS WIN THEM</font>.