A Whoosh for @JazzyJosh

• mod

Continuing the discussion from The Sorting Thread:

@JazzyJosh said:

@abarker said:
    Based on your avatar, I'd say you also "love" animals. ;)

O_____________________________________________________O

No. :smiley:

However, I assumed that's what would happen.

JazzyJosh's avatar is a carnivorous dinosaur. It indicates he "loves" animals. Can you connect the dots?

[spoiler]Hint: he likes to eat meat. Kind of the opposite of Hufflepuff there.[/spoiler]

##Supporting evidence:

@JazzyJosh said:

@abarker said:
    Vegetarian?

Heh, no.

• sockdevs

Agreed; flagged

<!-- Emoji'd by MobileEmoji 0.2.0-->

• Well...when I read it I took it...another way, originally. I guess I was more focused on the lovin' than the avatar.

• sockdevs

I also read it differently at first… I doubt we were thinking the same thing :laughing:

• mod

So, you focused on the second half of the sentence and played down the first half?

• Sometimes, a bit of language just grabs you.

@RaceProUK said:

I doubt we were thinking the same thing

I don't.

• @RaceProUK said:

Agreed; flagged

This

• Same thing happened here. Would argue that 3 people wooshing makes it not as whooshful but since neither of you posted, whatever :D

Also by the time I posted the second post I realized that's not what you were talking about. That's the whole reason for the "Heh." in that.

• mod

@JazzyJosh said:

Same thing happened here. Would argue that 3 people wooshing makes it not as whooshful but since neither of you posted, whatever :D

Also by the time I posted the second post I realized that's not what you were talking about. That's the whole reason for the "Heh." in that.

It's your first. At least you can look at it as rounding out your badge collection. ;)

• @JazzyJosh said:

Would argue that 3 people wooshing makes it not as whooshful

It just means that only one of us actually posted our whoosh.

• sockdevs

Exactly; you can't be flagged for it if you don't post it

• You both posted it above :D

• sockdevs

If true, then :triangular_flag_on_post:

You have the power :stuck_out_tongue:

• mod

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.