Good Subtopics Topic

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

Okay, so here is the thing:
    I like this forum. It has a lot of interesting content.
    I also like my time. It does not allow me to read all the content.

I currently have 7 new (which are old One Post) and ~500 Unread (494 to be exact). Some topics have over 2000 unread messages and I am already ignoring the Likes-Topic.
    I figure I can't be the only one who is not able to keep up with all the interesting stuff here. Especially since the content of the topic rarely reflects the topic which rages inside and there is also a lot of random talking.
    So I hoped somebody could give me a link to good conversation inside topics.
    Then I figured: Why not ask everybody on what they think are good topics (inside topics) on here and so this topic was born.

So here are the rules for this topic:

• If you think a topic has an interesting conversation, feel free to post in here.

• It doesn't matter if some people may disagree, in here your oppinion matters.

• If you want to derail this topic: please don't. I might have to summon @boomzilla to
      DO HIS JOB which is probably replying to the offtopic and then turning it in to a political debate.... and nobody wants that, right?

• If you post about an interesting conversation here, it would be appreciated if you could link to the beginning (or at least close to the beginning) so more people can enjoy high quality content.

• If you are @accalia or @RaceProUK, please remember that this is (currently) not in The Lounge.

• If somebody posted a link to a conversation you enjoyed feel free to spam likes or something. Let's put those things to use that is not breaking the forum for once!

• Your help is much appreciated

Filed Under: Yes, I know, creating a topic to index subtopics in a forum is doing it wrongtm and probably TRWTF but I figured I might as well try
    Also Filed Under: Totally didn't mention the three spoonholders on purpose, no sir and/or madam
    Also Also Filed Under: Ducks and awaits the derailing / stone tossing

• @Kuro said:

If you want to derail this topic: please don't.

But can't we just keep the interesting conversations in here to spare you from having to look them up?

• FoxDev

@Kuro said:

I figure I can't be the only one who is not able to keep up with all the interesting stuff here.

No-one can keep up with everything. I think the only way is to track only the topics you're interested in, and when they veer off, stop tracking them. Also, you might want to double-check your auto-track settings; it sounds like yours are set to track a bit too eagerly.

@Kuro said:

If you are @accalia or @RaceProUK, please remember that this is (currently) not in The Lounge.

You don't need to single us out like that; we've already agreed to behave. This topic is no different ;)

• FoxDev

@Kuro said:

If you are @accalia or @RaceProUK, please remember that this is (currently) not in The Lounge.

i'll be good. I did promise.