Hanzo'd by @accalia - just!

• SockDev

Continuing the discussion from Discoursistant posting.:

@accalia said:

blank line forces paragraph tag and discourse (or browser, but pretty sure discourse) autocloses tags on paragraph.

@RaceProUK said:
    What's happened is the blank line means your post was separated into distinct <p> blocks, and the <s> was auto-closed as a result.

The timestamp on both of these is identical to the nearest minute; is this possibly the closest Hanzo in WTDWTF history? :laughing:

And does the JSON have a more accurate timestamp?

@accalia's post: 2015-02-17T14:32:15.387Z
    @RaceProUK's post: 2015-02-17T14:32:16.811Z

That is close :smile_cat:

• SockDev

1.5 seconds. :-D that is close

• BINNED

We need INB4 Hanzo, maybe?

• SockDev

nah.

but maybe an epic hanzo?

• SockDev

@accalia said:

but maybe an epic hanzo?

Awarded to the Hanzo or the Hanzee, as it were?

• SockDev

Epic Hanzo goes to the hanzer and the epic Hanzo'd goes to the Hanzee

• area_deu

s/Hanzee/Gertrude/

• No wonder @accalia's post count is going down when you start completing each other's posts.

Step three in the @accalisation is that you will start missing the jokes, @RaceProUK.

• @Mikael_Svahnberg said:

No wonder @accalia's post count is going down when you start completing each other's posts.

It's worse than watching Castle and Beckett... (ok - I'm watching the series at the moment, and it's getting boring.)

:imp:

• SockDev

@PJH said:

It's worse than watching Castle and Beckett...

is compliment or insult....?

@PJH said:

it's getting boring

.... oh.....

:'(

• @accalia said:

is compliment or insult....?

Yes.

@accalia said:

.... oh.....

The series in general - too samey and I'm only (back, chronologically this time) on Season 3 (having watched bits and pieces of disparate seasons previously.)

• @PJH said:

I'm only (back, chronologically this time) on Season 3 (having watched bits and pieces of disparate seasons previously.)

Spoilers: It gets way sillier as the show goes on.

• @hungrier said:

Spoilers: It gets way sillier as the show goes on.

Unpossible. I've already seen the time-traveller one. And seen most (I think) up to the wedding (end of S6.)

I note that S7 is now around - not seen any of those.

• @PJH said:

Unpossible. I've already seen the time-traveller one.

Oh, I thought you had only watched up to season 3. But yeah, that was top of my list for what I was talking about.

At least you've got some themed episodes to look forward to.

• @hungrier said:

Oh, I thought you had only watched up to season 3.

I've seen(1) disparate (contiguous) episodes from various series - I've now acquired the ability to watch (and skipped the ones I have seen) the whole lot in chronological order, and I'm up to S3 with that.

Criminal Minds was the first I did with this - I've now caught up and found the last episode tediously, mind numbingly, boring - I'm giving it a couple of more episodes before it goes the way of House and I deliberately avoid it.

(1) NCIS(original) is next on my list - but I think I've actually seen most of those by recording one season on one channel and another season on another. And a third and fourth.... at the same time. Kept track of which is which by who the female in the team is (Ziva, one before, one after - Bishop?) and who's above Gibbs (white woman, black bloke,) and how fat Tim McGee is. When he's there...

• @PJH said:

The series in general - too samey and I'm only (back, chronologically this time) on Season 3 (having watched bits and pieces of disparate seasons previously.)

The quality comes and goes. I've generally enjoyed it.

• area_deu

Kate was before Ziva - i.e. Seasons 1 + 2.
    Season 1 and 2 are distinguishable based on who Ducky's assistant is.

• SockDev

@accalia said:

:'(

*offers comfort*

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.