Get your {Search} Engines Started ...

• ♿ (Parody)

Just an experiment to see how long it will take for this to change ...

• Well, for now it's an instance of Google Whacking, where you manage to find a term that in fact has 0 return hits.

• [quote user="sinistral"]Well, for now it's an instance of Google Whacking, where you manage to find a term that in fact has 0 return hits.
    [/quote]No, Google Whacking is where you try to find a search that has exactly 1 result. Getting zero results is easy, just use a spellliling that no one else has used ( or make up a word, like Alex did ).

• I always thought that google whacking was getting exactly one result with 2 words without using quotes. Your score is then the number of results for each word individually multiplied together......

• [quote user="sinistral"]Well, for now it's an instance of Google Whacking, where you manage to find a term that in fact has 0 return hits.
    [/quote]

Ha Ha! Yeah, that sounds really hard. I couldn't possibly come up with something that returns 0 hits. No, google whacking is finding terms with 1 hit.

sincerely,
    Richard Nixon 

• [quote user="paranoidgeek"][quote user="sinistral"]Well, for now it's an instance of Google Whacking, where you manage to find a term that in fact has 0 return hits.
    [/quote]No, Google Whacking is where you try to find a search that has exactly 1 result. Getting zero results is easy, just use a spellliling that no one else has used ( or make up a word, like Alex did ).
    [/quote]

Oh, that's right, you're absolutely correct.  Sorry, Alex, you haven't created a Google Whack yet, but maybe soon... 

• 8 results now :)

• Not whacking, "officially", but still, I never imagined such diverse applications for sentient apples.

• Yeah, first attemp!  Lick turin

BTW, Tetricosanary now rocks!