Posts cleared from DOM
So here is the bug:
For those who don't immediately see it, notice that I am scrolled to the top of the page in that screen shot. I cannot scroll up any more. There are no posts in the DOM.
Now the steps that led to this error:
- Filtered the topic to a user.
- Browsed to end of topic. This displayed the user's last post in the topic.
- Posted a reply to the user's last post.
- Browsed to top of topic.
- Cleared the user filter.
- Browsed to end of topic. Strangely, this took me to the previously filtered user's last post instead of to the end of topic.
- Browsed to end of topic. This actually took me to the end of the topic, for a second. Then the DOM was emptied, and I was left with only the suggested topics list as shown above.
What happens if the topagination plugin is disabled?
First question is: can it even be reproduced. So far, no luck there. Second: can it be reprod without the topagination script. Since the topagination script doesn't doesn't remove anything from the DOM, I doubt that's the culprit, but I'm open to all possibilities.
6. Browsed to end of topic. Strangely, this took me to the previously filtered user's last post instead of to the end of topic.
For some reason, this doesn't happen to me.
Did you go there using the END key?
No, I was using the green bar.