Reply to topic after navigating to non-topic bug?
- hit reply on a topic
- type something
- navigate away to a non topic page
- I chose my profile
- submit post
- wait... where's my other option?
reproduceable: so far, always.
HardwareGeek last edited by
This seems to me to be correct behavior. You cannot post a reply to your profile or a topic list; therefore, it is reasonable that it not give you the "post here" option.
riking last edited by
Yeah, I can imagine the following scenario:
- Open editor on topic A, accidentally type in something
- Collapse editor, maybe forget about it
- Go to another topic, B
- Expand editor and start typing a reply to B
- During the course of research for the reply to B, go to your user page or any other non-topic page
- Click submit, notice that the dialog is not for A
Contrived coincidence, but still. It's also just another Enter press instead of an Ok/Cancel dialog. Ctrl-EnterEnter
Now that I think about it, I think I've hit that exact key sequence from my profile page to confirm a reply.