Anybody know of a non-crap asp.net wiki?

• I have a hosting environment that is 100% windows, and while it does support PHP if I need to go that route, I'd rather keep things consistent - plus PHP on windows has it's own special WTFs.

So far, I've gone through damn near every asp.net wiki on wikipedia, and pretty much every one has been absolute garbage in terms of usability, performance, or scalability. I'm probably just doing it wrong. Surely somebody has better ideas? I'm not entirely against paid solutions, but I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on licensing for this project.

The PHP alternative I've tested in the past, which will (generally) work is mediawiki. Not the greatest, but not bad - and has the benefit of being the engine wikipedia uses.

Ideally the wiki has admin / moderator / editor / user / anonymous permissions, and can restrict editing of all pages to at least user level. Ideally page level permissions for editing.

Some basic admin features like bulk user edit revert, bulk nuke, bulk ban, etc. would be nice, but not necessary.

• Last I knew ScrewTurn Wiki was the best ASP.NET wiki. And it still sucks and I don't think it's under active development anymore.

• BINNED

@Matches said:

I'm not entirely against paid solutions, but I don't have thousands of dollars to spend on licensing for this project.

Then SharePoint is out of the question?

Well ... back to creating this damn SharePoint Wiki then