Google ad on TDWTF

• Where's the funny part?

• Indeed, this post really made me go...wtf. Nice.

• Bah. I got calls from so many used-car-salesman-style tech recruiters last time I was searching for a job. This site looks a little flaky but certainly isn't surprising and probably isn't that far from the norm...

• Interesting pricing scheme they got going there.  Might be ok for managing a single team for a short period of time.  But $15USD/hr per manager would sure add up after a year or two with larger teams.

• [quote user="skippy"]Interesting pricing scheme they got going there.  Might be ok for managing a single team for a short period of time.  But $15USD/hr per manager would sure add up after a year or two with larger teams.
    [/quote]

Are you saying you work for less than $15 / hr?

. . .

Do you want a job? 

• Er, is that a shot of everyone's faces and desktops?

Wow.  I'm sure the Big Brother management style has its perks, but... 

• <spoiler>It's nice to see a different page on each refresh.</spoiler> Finally, somebody understood what "dynamic pages" meant.

• I too clicked on an oDesk ad, and the whole thing just looks absolutely idiotic. First of all, "hiring" low-wage people over the web and expecting good results is the biggest problem. The jobs offered are just as horrible.

This  position just made me laugh out loud: https://my.odesk.com/console/j/opening.php?key=4ca0d8e93151f9b1&tot=282&pos=3

``Integration of email management system with vbulletin

This feature of my site will allow people to send emails and attachments to cryopreserved patients of the Alcor Life Extension Foundation. We do not consider these people dead and this feature has multiple purposes, but the primary one is to encourage this concept.´´

• LOL!   The ultimate perfect job!  Since they're all not dead but also not able to read the email until long after *you're* gone, there's no way to criticize your work.  Imagine the performance metrics on that....  "Boss, I enabled the system to send 5000 MORE messages to the undead this last quarter.  Can I have a raise?"