Is it possible to link to a specific point in a users post?

• :belt_onion:

Well maybe I can't plant [<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[omitted][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>]a good quote mine, but I can always leave this lying around.

@Matches said:

Make it a jscript alert bomb. Much more entertaining

My last one has entertained me enough for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to get something in that's not actually supposed to be in there.

• What's with all the [][][][]][@@@\...@..\..].[. stuff?

No[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[<canvas>quote</canvas>]BOMB[omitted][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>][<canvas>/quote</canvas>] idea.

• I'm assuming it's fun with XSS day.

@Arantor said:

I'm assuming it's fun with XSS day.
    @chubertdev said:
    I'm assuming it's fun with XSS day.
    @Matches said:
    Because, Ben, sometimes I search for things that look like urls, but aren't. And google misinterprets these things as actual websites.

Other times, I just want to see what's on google's homepage.

Wonder who all will get these emails? One points to the wrong user for the post, one to the wrong topic though the right post.

• @Matches got a non-email notification for that post, because you "linked" to his post in another topic.

• @darkmatter said:

Well maybe I can't plant <sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb<sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup><sup>[<canvas>quote</canvas>]Pretty weak bomb[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>[<canvas>/quote</canvas>]</sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup></sup>a good quote mine, but I can always leave this lying around.

So is that what happens when you turn off javascript, or are you pulling it from the backend?

• Nope, this button:

Filed under: Do not forget me! 24601!

• Click on the reply button and then click the leftmost button on the toolbar.

Here are some tags: tags, yay!

• Just experimenting with how markdown interacts with html elements. For example, normally < a> data gets stripped, but above with the garbage around it I can successfully get it to link to a website using < a>, and the follow counter thing even works.

And, in a subsequent post, embedding two < a> links disables the tracker, but if you click on the first half of the link, it goes to a valid url, but on the second half it goes to the bad anchor page.

@ben_lubar said:

Click on the reply button and then click the leftmost button on the toolbar.

Here are some tags: <a><b><i><u><s>tags, yay!</b></a></i></s></u>

<!-- Here's a comment -->

Veddry Intervesting! Shows how much attention I pay to the wysiwig editor controls; I figured that was just another markup/down control.