Brightwater.ie Jobsearch WTF

• http://www.brightwater.ie/job-search.aspx

So what kind of Job Sector is "Ignore!"

• [quote user="Hitsuji"]

http://www.brightwater.ie/job-search.aspx

So what kind of Job Sector is "Ignore!"

[/quote]

Seems perfect for folks coming out of WTFU

• They actually have a value associated with it ("IG"), which implies it really does have an internal use. Perhaps 'Ignore!' means "I really don't care what sector I work in, DAMN QUIIT ASKING ME THAT QUESTION!"

• I've looked at the site. It appears that "Ignore!" means Other, just odd wording. There's also an "Ignore!" location, but that currently returns no results. Plus the "All" and "Worldwide" locations seem rather similar.

• Presumably, "All" would include extraterrestrial opportunities.

• That is an interesting set of options... I like the locations best though - you can choose from All, Worldwide, Ignore and Developing World  :)
    I also think that Ignore's probably supposed to mean the same thing as All, but it's not just odd wording - it's also odd that they have both.

• Calling it Ignore is really some wtf, but not that you have duplicate entries of some kind. consider people from different countries or cultures using such lists. Like on some lists for the language or country you have the same entires, once in english and once in the native language. Just there someone probably thought that someone who wants to search wouldnt have the idea to express "all" as "i dont care".

• IGNORE ME!!!

• If you select ignore as the sector and leave every thing else alone and do a search you get results for manager positions. That explains it! Become a manager that everybody ignores because nothing you do or say makes any sense.

• [quote user="Yaos"]If you select ignore as the sector and leave every thing else alone and do a search you get results for manager positions. That explains it! Become a manager that everybody ignores because nothing you do or say makes any sense.
    [/quote]

They also need some checkboxes on the end of the form to help recruit qualified managers:

• My father and the CEO were frat brothers
    • I am a fomer football player of some repute
    • I am over 6 ft. in height and have a full head of striking black hair.