DONT LISTEN TO THE MODS THEY ARE <strike>FACIST NAZIS</strike> ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AND NOT AT ALL GIVEN TO CENSORSHIP

• @El_Heffe said:

How much free [anything] have we gotten from [anyone]?

The U.S. has done a lot of things I disagree with but the claim that we are "seizing control" of natual resources all over the world is just bullshit.

I dunno, we grabbed a huge stake in South Vietnam's precious centipede and jungle rot markets. And in Iraq we took a bunch of car bombs that otherwise would have gone to Shias and Sunnis.

Oh, and don't even get me started on what we did to the lucrative Afghani Dirt and Goat Shit industry.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@El_Heffe said:

How much free [anything] have we gotten from [anyone]?

The U.S. has done a lot of things I disagree with but the claim that we are "seizing control" of natual resources all over the world is just bullshit.

I dunno, we grabbed a huge stake in South Vietnam's precious centipede and jungle rot markets. And in Iraq we took a bunch of car bombs that otherwise would have gone to Shias and Sunnis.

Oh, and don't even get me started on what we did to the lucrative Afghani Dirt and Goat Shit industry.

Oh, and I opposed the Iraq and Afghanistan wars because there didn't seem to be any compelling American interests involved; they were merely wars of idealistic nation building, which I hope people now realize is not a great idea. Ironically, if we had just stolen Iraq's oil, you could at least say we got something for our trouble. I wouldn't approve of that, but at least it would have been in our interests.

As it is, we merely sank trillions of dollars and sacrificed thousands of Americans so we could build Lego cities on quicksand. It also made the US look weak, which it is, and emboldened the real threats to the post-war order, namely Russia and China.

What we should have done was level the countries' governments, kill their leaders and then pull out. We could have built bases in Iraqi Kurdistan, which absolutely would have loved to have had them, then let the Arab Iraqis and the Afghanis sort their own shit out.

• @morbiuswilters said:

You're a worthless, totalitarian-loving piece of shit. It's too bad you weren't forced to live in one of these countries, so you could have watched your children tortured and had you friends disappeared.
    Right, because disappearing people is something that could never have happened under a freedom loving democratic government installed by the CIA.

• @flabdablet said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    You're a worthless, totalitarian-loving piece of shit. It's too bad you weren't forced to live in one of these countries, so you could have watched your children tortured and had you friends disappeared.
    Right, because disappearing people is something that could never have happened under a freedom loving democratic government installed by the CIA.

You can do better than that. Just point out Guano Bay or how NASA is spying on everyone.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@flabdablet said:
    especially if you have a vested interest in seizing control of all their natural resources.

t
    See, when you say things like this, it shows you utterly retarded you are. This is a lie, a lazy, stupid lie, and to anyone who isn't a moron it betrays the fact that you are a pathetic tool.
    Being called a pathetic tool by a stereotypically one-eyed pig-ignorant American whose idea of Teh Funneh is paedo rape jokes: badge of fucking honour, you useless clueless cunt.

• @flabdablet said:

@morbiuswilters said:

Your point being? Or are you seriously suggesting that if a country gets involved in the politics of another country, then it's responsible for whatever happens from that point forward? I hope that's the case, because then we can blame France for everything wrong in Amerikkka, like the Kardashians or Zumba.

Besides, Allende was a piece of shit and if any of the people Pinochet disappeared were leftists I hope they were flayed alive. Sometimes you need a brutal fascist thug to kill fascists, but once he's done with that it's okay to cut him loose, which is exactly what happened.

• @flabdablet said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @flabdablet said:
    especially if you have a vested interest in seizing control of all their natural resources.

t
    See, when you say things like this, it shows you utterly retarded you are. This is a lie, a lazy, stupid lie, and to anyone who isn't a moron it betrays the fact that you are a pathetic tool.
    Being called a pathetic tool by a stereotypically one-eyed pig-ignorant American whose idea of Teh Funneh is paedo rape jokes: badge of fucking honour, you useless clueless cunt.

Yesssss, let the hate flow through you..

You.. want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you. Take your Aussie weapon. Strike me down, I am unarmed.

• @flabdablet said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @flabdablet said:

t

And where did I make any pedo rape jokes? All of my rape jokes were about people who were legally able to consent. I resent the accusation!

• @Buttembly Coder said:

NASA is spying on everyone.

Especially the rocks shaped like Australia. Actually, I'm starting to think this whole Mars rover thing is just an exercise for building a massive, world-straddling robot with which to terrorize the south Pacific.

Unfortunately, though, NASA's highest priority is now Muslim outreach. Because our government literally does not know what the fuck it's doing anymore.

As for Gitmo, it pisses me off, too. It's one of best prisons on Earth and we use it to house scum at a cost of millions of taxpayer dollars. Those people should have been interrogated in the field and then shot, not taken a resort prison and pampered. I'd rather be locked up there than any other prison.

• @anonymous234 said:

@Buttembly Coder said:

Filed under: somewhere in the world is a confused person who thinks this is the case

Damn true: http://www.businessinsider.com/brazil-hackers-nasa-nsa-mixup-2013-9

Give the Brazilian hackers a break. Brazil only has, what, like three computers in the entire country? And they're all 286 clones built out of coconuts. I, for one, think we should applaud their moxie.