DONT LISTEN TO THE MODS THEY ARE <strike>FACIST NAZIS</strike> ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AND NOT AT ALL GIVEN TO CENSORSHIP



  • THEY ARE TRYING TO DECEIVE YOU DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS THEY WILL SILENCE ME BUT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TELL ALEX THAT HIS WEBSITE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!



  • Re: DONT LISTEN TO THE MODS THEY ARE FACIST NAZIS

    First!



  • Re: DONT LISTEN TO THE MODS THEY ARE FACIST NAZIS

    I am mildly amused by your antics.



  • Please unsubscribe me.



  • @El_Heffe said:

    Please unsubscribe me.

    Me too!



  •  Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?



  • @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".



  •  This is truly among the oddest things I have seen on this forum.



  •  I've removed the threads where the little bird hasn't gotten any attention. I figured it was the kind thing to do.



  • @dhromed said:

     This is truly among the oddest things I have seen on this forum.

    A high school political terrorist who wants to "FREE BLAKEY" is about the coolest thing I have ever seen.

    Seriously, does anybody have any idea what that was about? It didn't even seem like anybody had trashed Blakey today. Just a really lazy attempt at drive-by trolling?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

     

    If by "face" you mean "boobs" sure.

     



  • I could probably use some freeing.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    Seriously, does anybody have any idea what that was about? It didn't even seem like anybody had trashed Blakey today. Just a really lazy attempt at drive-by trolling?
     

    I don't know, man. This is just the way of things. You're in the office, staring out the window, and every once in a while a weirdo runs by, and it's the talk of the town for a day or two (fifteen minutes converted for internet-time) and after that you go back to navelgazing your empty life and wrapping your paralyzing self-doubt in pointless habits that you can't break by yourself.

    Right?



  • @Snooder said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

     

    If by "face" you mean "boobs" sure.

    I'm.. not sure I understand the distinction.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.



  • @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.



  • @dhromed said:

    ..wrapping your paralyzing self-doubt in pointless habits that you can't break by yourself.

    Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was compulsively masturbating to anime while shotgunning Wild Irish Rose and sobbing..



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    Seriously, does anybody have any idea what that was about?
    I assume it was the same moron who copy-pastes repeated multi-hundred-line anti-TDWTF comments on the front page. Apparently, someone has, for some reason known only to its twisted brain (and possibly only imagined therein), taken a dislike to TDWTF. But, having the intellect of a 3-year-old, instead of being sensible and simply rage-quitting, it insists on telling the rest of us how terrible it is — except that it is incapable of formulating any comprehensible statement why it thinks TDWTF is so awful.



  • @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie.

    OH OH OH!!  WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S!!  WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S!!


     



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @dhromed said:
    ..wrapping your paralyzing self-doubt in pointless habits that you can't break by yourself.

    Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was compulsively masturbating to anime while shotgunning Wild Irish Rose and sobbing..



    Speaking of, anyone else watch "Kill La Kill?" Fucking amazing.



  • @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.

    We could watch Dhrome Alone!



  • @Ben L. said:

    @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.

    We could watch Dhrome Alone!

    Screw that, I'm in the mood for something artistic, like VideoDhrome.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Ben L. said:
    @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.

    We could watch Dhrome Alone!

    Screw that, I'm in the mood for something artistic, like VideoDhrome.

    I want an action movie, I'd rather watch Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdhrome.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Ben L. said:
    @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.

    We could watch Dhrome Alone!

    Screw that, I'm in the mood for something artistic, like VideoDhrome.

    Mad Max Beyond ThunderDhrome

     



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Ben L. said:
    @dhromed said:

    @CodeNinja said:

    @blakeyrat said:
    I could probably use some freeing.

    Couldn't we all?


    Freeing, and a beer. Perhaps two beers. Maybe some pizza.

     

    And a movie. But we'll never agree, so let's just watch it alone in our homes.

    We could watch Dhrome Alone!

    Screw that, I'm in the mood for something artistic, like VideoDhrome.

    Has anyone suggested Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome yet? I'd watch that.


    WHO RUNS BLAKEYTOWN?



  • @CodeNinja said:

    Has anyone suggested Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome yet? I'd watch that.

    No, I don't think they have. But even better would be Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @CodeNinja said:
    Has anyone suggested Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome yet? I'd watch that.

    No, I don't think they have. But even better would be Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome.

    Complete crap.  Mad Max Beyond ThunderDhrome is much better. 

    Although I have to admit that I've always been partial to Mad Max: Why mathematicians are no fun at parties



  • @El_Heffe said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    @CodeNinja said:
    Has anyone suggested Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome yet? I'd watch that.

    No, I don't think they have. But even better would be Mad Max: Beyond ThunderDhrome.

    Complete crap.  Mad Max Beyond ThunderDhrome is much better. 

    Although I have to admit that I've always been partial to Mad Max: Why mathematicians are no fun at parties

    I'll just settle in with a Bill Murray classic Where the Buffalo Dhrome.



  • Have you tried the new version of Google Dhrome?



  • Ben L. and his Dhromebook

     



  • @El_Heffe said:

    Ben L. and his Dhromebook

     


    Coincidentally, I posted that previous post from my Dhromebook.



  • @Ben L. said:

    @El_Heffe said:

    Ben L. and his Dhromebook

     


    Coincidentally, I posted that previous post from my Dhromebook.
    Is that why it sucked so hard?



  • @Ben L. said:

    @El_Heffe said:

    Ben L. and his Dhromebook

     


    Coincidentally, I posted that previous post from my Dhromebook.

    Just be sure to leave it state-side if you ever visit the Middle East; it might get nibbled on by a Dhromedary.



  •  fuck you guys



  • I was afk. What I miss?



  •  @Shoreline said:

    I was afk. What I miss?
    You've missed bstorer's new signature.



  • @Shoreline said:

    I was afk. What I miss?

    Some unfunny bullshit. So basically, standard sidebar content.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Ben L. said:
    @El_Heffe said:

    Ben L. and his Dhromebook

     


    Coincidentally, I posted that previous post from my Dhromebook.

    Just be sure to leave it state-side if you ever visit the Middle East; it might get nibbled on by a Dhromedary.


    Not to mention it could get blown up in one of their many Combat Dhromes.



  • @Snooder said:

    Speaking of, anyone else watch "Kill La Kill?" Fucking amazing.

    No, it seemed too chaotic for my taste, Gurren Lagan style, I tend to like more serious stuff, however I'll give it a chance



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    OP, You have awoken MORBS!, Run for your feeble life!



  • @galgorah said:

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    OP, You have awoken MORBS!, Run for your feeble life!
    Where have you been, man? I lured him back a week ago with my erotic insights and sultry, come-hither posts.



  • @bstorer said:

    @galgorah said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @Snooder said:

     Are Facists people who are prejudiced in favor of people with pretty faces?

    We already have a term for that: "men".

    OP, You have awoken MORBS!, Run for your feeble life!
    Where have you been, man? I lured him back a week ago with my erotic insights and sultry, come-hither posts.
    Vegas actually. Before that Richmond, Cleveland, and the carribean. Oh and I hath spawned....



  • @galgorah said:

    Vegas actually. Before that Richmond, Cleveland, and the carribean
    Man, it's like you're going through my bucket list of places to see. And the Caribbean, too.
    @galgorah said:
    Oh and I hath spawned....
    Oh, well that explains why you went to Cleveland, then. If you have a kid in Cleveland, you can rest assured that they've already hit rock bottom, and their life can't get any worse.



  • @serguey123 said:

    @Snooder said:
    Speaking of, anyone else watch "Kill La Kill?" Fucking amazing.

    No, it seemed too chaotic for my taste, Gurren Lagan style, I tend to like more serious stuff, however I'll give it a chance


    Well I guess if you didn't like Gurren Laggan, it may not be to your taste then. The thing is that it, like Gurren Laggan, hides quite a bit of serious stuff under all the wacky hijinks.

    I mean, once you figure out what all the various references and not-so-subtle hints are leading up to in Kill La Kill, it's absolutely mindblowing.



  • @Snooder said:

    like Gurren Laggan, hides quite a bit of serious stuff under all the wacky hijinks.
    Things that I remember from Gurren Laggan are spirals. drills and giant robots
    @Snooder said:
    I mean, once you figure out what all the various references and not-so-subtle hints are leading up to in Kill La Kill, it's absolutely mindblowing

    So it is more than a high school pervy uniform, a girl and giant scissors? Anyways I tend to go for more novel like stuff, I liked Shin Sekai Yori for example and almost anything by Naoki Urasawa. Never ever read Happy!, is one of the most depressing, rage inducing, humanity hating things out there; it is also about tennis.



  • @serguey123 said:

    @Snooder said:
    like Gurren Laggan, hides quite a bit of serious stuff under all the wacky hijinks.
    Things that I remember from Gurren Laggan are spirals. drills and giant robots


    Except Gurren Laggan is less about that, and more about developing self-confidence. "Believe in the me who believes in you" and all that.

    @serguey123 said:

    @Snooder said:
    I mean, once you figure out what all the various references and not-so-subtle hints are leading up to in Kill La Kill, it's absolutely mindblowing

    So it is more than a high school pervy uniform, a girl and giant scissors?

    Yeah, it IS that stuff, but it's also a bit more. I don't want to spoil it by explaining though cause the surprise is part of what makes it interesting.

    @serguey123 said:

    Anyways I tend to go for more novel like stuff, I liked Shin Sekai Yori for example and almost anything by Naoki Urasawa. Never ever read Happy!, is one of the most depressing, rage inducing, humanity hating things out there; it is also about tennis.

    Yeah, I like novel-length stuff in manga too, but in anime it just gets irrating as fuck when the plot can't keep up with the pace of the episodes. Or you end up with Bleach.



  • @Snooder said:

    Except Gurren Laggan is less about that, and more about developing self-confidence. "Believe in the me who believes in you" and all that

    That is a very common theme in anime
    @Snooder said:
    Yeah, I like novel-length stuff in manga too, but in anime it just gets irrating as fuck when the plot can't keep up with the pace of the episodes. Or you end up with Bleach.

    I tend to skip the anime all together and either read the ligh novels or the manga, with anime I always pick short series, 24 episodes top because I fucking hate fillers and long pointless scenes only there for fluff. Long running series like Bleach, One Piece and Naruto I stopped watching a looooong time ago, maybe I'll read the manga when it is finished but it was getting retarded so I decided to stop wasting my time. As a tip, korean web mahnwas are perfect to read on a phone.



  • @serguey123 said:

    @Snooder said:
    Yeah, I like novel-length stuff in manga too, but in anime it just gets irrating as fuck when the plot can't keep up with the pace of the episodes. Or you end up with Bleach.

    I tend to skip the anime all together and either read the ligh novels or the manga, with anime I always pick short series, 24 episodes top because I fucking hate fillers and long pointless scenes only there for fluff. Long running series like Bleach, One Piece and Naruto I stopped watching a looooong time ago, maybe I'll read the manga when it is finished but it was getting retarded so I decided to stop wasting my time. As a tip, korean web mahnwas are perfect to read on a phone.
    It is a triumph of TDWTF that we have turned a thread about fascist Nazi mods into a discussion of anime.



  • Uh oh, somebody's mad.


    [Pathetic cornify CSS hack deleted by handsome, fascist mods.]



  • @bstorer said:

    It is a triumph of TDWTF that we have turned a thread about fascist Nazi mods into a discussion of anime.

    I don't understand the distinction.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.