I need help to blu ray my very frustrating situation ?

• 	<div class="postrow">

<div class="content">
    		<div id="post_message_2179187">I agree with Rick. </div></div></div></div>

• @boomzilla said:

@EmilyAmada said:

You might have bigger problems when the menu starts to melt.

How would you take a screenshot of a TV? I'm pretty sure the established and accepted method is to lay it down on a wooden table and take a photo with your iPhone.

• @anotherusername said:

@boomzilla said:
    @EmilyAmada said:

How would you take a screenshot of a TV? I'm pretty sure the established and accepted method is to lay it down on a wooden table and take a photo with your iPhone.

But why take a screenshot at all? It's just text with some glowy effects. You could save 99.99% of the bandwidth by just typing out what you should see on the screen instead of using a Ben L.-sized™ image.

• @Ben L. said:

@anotherusername said:
    @boomzilla said:
    @EmilyAmada said:
    But why take a screenshot at all? It's just text with some glowy effects. You could save 99.99% of the bandwidth by just typing out what you should see on the screen instead of using a Ben L.-sized™ image.

But, the images actually fit in my browser window so they were in no way a your sized image.

• @Ben L. said:

Because it's already on the screen. Why would you want to retype it?