Artistic Trolling

• A guy goes on dating websites and sends messages to women "You're beautiful ... you have great eyes ... a great smile ...etc ... I'm an artist and I would like to do a sketch of you. Is that OK?"

Some of his work:

• ♿ (Parody)

No links? Does that mean you're the guy?

•  Sorry, I'm not that good of an artist.  The pictures are a couple years old and I can't find a working link to the original forum post.

• @boomzilla said:

Maybe he's one of the ladies.

• @RTapeLoadingError said:

@boomzilla said:

Maybe he's one of the ladies.

[insert stock photo of attractive woman facepalming]

• Is the last one named "Fiat"? I've heard of women named "Mercedes", "Lexus", etc. but how on earth could this attractive young lady have come to be known as "Fiat"?

Incidentally, I can tell you where they came up with the name "Fiat". They call them that because they do whatever the hell they want, without respect to your own attempt to start / stop / control them.

• @bridget99 said:

bridget99

Look who's talking about names.

• @bridget99 said:

Is the last one named "Fiat"? I've heard of women named "Mercedes", "Lexus", etc. but how on earth could this attractive young lady have come to be known as "Fiat"?
    Maybe it's just a username for that website. Like "bridget99".@Ben L. said:
    @bridget99 said:
    bridget99
    Look who's talking about names.
    I wonder what happened to the other 98?

• @El_Heffe said:

I wonder what happened to the other 98?

They already served their purpose.

99 is approaching end-of-life, and will soon  be succeeded by 100.

•  Maybe this guy genuinely believes he's captured the "true inner essence" of the women he's drawn.  Like #6, just eyes in a tangle of blonde hair is what he sees when he looks at the photo.

I did some thinkin' on this some years back when we had an elephant at the Phoenix Zoo who painted pictures.  The people who sold mugs and t-shirts with Ruby's paintings on them called them "abstract", but how do we know that's not how an elephant sees the world?  Her view of things around her had to be at least a little different from yours and mine; imagine if your two eyes could never look at the same object simultaneously, and you'd never even seen your own hind feet (saw her walking a narrow berm along her watering hole one day and realized just how graceful a creature that size can be).

• @da Doctah said:

I did some thinkin' on this some years back when we had an elephant at the Phoenix Zoo who painted pictures.  The people who sold mugs and t-shirts with Ruby's paintings on them called them "abstract", but how do we know that's not how an elephant sees the world?  Her view of things around her had to be at least a little different from yours and mine; imagine if your two eyes could never look at the same object simultaneously, and you'd never even seen your own hind feet (saw her walking a narrow berm along her watering hole one day and realized just how graceful a creature that size can be).

Ah, romance is blooming!