Great job Benefits!

• {somecompany}, a design communications firm working exclusively for nonprofit organizations, seeks an experienced Web Developer to be involved in all phases of web site implementation. Strong communication and organizational skills, interest in working with graphic designers and clients, and ability to work on multiple projects at one time are a plus. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, simple IRA with 3% match, great work environment, flexible hours, clients who are making a difference in the world and weekly massages (we're serious!)

• I kept waiting for the "gotcha" that would place this in the "Side Bar." Then I thought "I don't get it..."

Then I thought: are you recruiting? If so, you might be better served in General Discussion. I kept trying to spot the WTF in the text.

• @R.Flowers said:

I kept waiting for the "gotcha" that would place this in the "Side Bar." Then I thought "I don't get it..."

Then I thought: are you recruiting? If so, you might be better served in General Discussion. I kept trying to spot the WTF in the text.

"Weekly massages" is relatively exceptional, though I think I would like it.

• @R.Flowers said:

I kept waiting for the "gotcha" that would place this in the "Side Bar." Then I thought "I don't get it..."

I'm not recruiting, just something I came across.  Heres the part that made me say WTF.

weekly massages

• Does sound a bit creepy actually.

• Actually, we used to have that at the place I currently work at. Weekly chair massages. Very pleasant. Unfortunately they were canned to save some money...

• @cronthenoob said:

simple IRA with 3% match

This part made me think "WTF?" for a moment - the first thing that came to mind was these guys.

• @cronthenoob said:

I'm not recruiting, just something I came across.  Heres the part that made me say WTF.

weekly massages

Ah, I see. Sorry!

On Fridays I need a big red arrow pointing it out.

• How is that creepy?  You've never had a massage?

• @cronthenoob said:

@R.Flowers said:

weekly massages

That's not that unusual in boutique companies - as the US economy declines, the services sector is getting more creative in marketing. I bet half the companies in LA do massages by now. What sorts of benefits do they offer in Nevada and Amsterdam these days?

• @iwpg said:

@cronthenoob said:

simple IRA with 3% match

This part made me think "WTF?" for a moment - the first thing that came to mind was these guys.

Oh you mean they don't? hum....

• WTF? No head jobs?

• [quote user="Some Idiot"]WTF? No head jobs?[/quote]

Nope.

No management position currently open.

• There's a massage spa in the lobby of this corporate building. It wouldn't be too farfetched if some of the employers simply bought coupons at reduced bulk prices.