Western Union doesn't want me to leave them

•  This is an abusive relationship.

• Except I don't know how to upload a photo. Only photos accessible by URL are allowed? O_o

• imgur.com is your friend

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@El_Heffe said:

I had a poke around the OP earlier today to see if anything was recoverable, but couldn't get a valid png out of it. Kept hanging Firefox for starters while trying to get at the base64, and even my text editor was gagging on it due to its size.

Once I had a binary out of it, it was recognisable as a png using linux's file but no image editors could see anything right with it. Then I really got bored and gave up.

Oh the joys of working from the office between Xmas and New Year…

• @PJH said:

@El_Heffe said:

I had a poke around the OP earlier today to see if anything was recoverable, but couldn't get a valid png out of it. Kept hanging Firefox for starters while trying to get at the base64, and even my text editor was gagging on it due to its size.

Once I had a binary out of it, it was recognisable as a png using linux's file but no image editors could see anything right with it. Then I really got bored and gave up.

Upload it to imgur. Maybe imgur will be able to resize it.

• @Ben L. said:

@PJH said:
    @El_Heffe said:

Upload it to imgur as a pdf.
    PDFTFY