New Arrival! Farscape is now on Netflix

• Netflix just sent me an email with the above subject, and the following content:

Spot the WTF.

Special Bonus WTF: Farscape has always been on Netflix Streaming; I watched it there myself back when the streaming feature was brand-new. How is this a "new arrival?"

Special Bonus WTF #2: They *still* don't have the "Peacekeeper Wars" movie, and season 4 of Farscape ends on a cliffhanger. So, all these years later, *I still can't see how it all ends*!

• So,

You're sitting down to watch Farscape with a friend who's seen it before.
    He tells you that one season ends with a cliffhanger, but the others don't.

You pick a season to start watching, then a goat bursts out of the tv?

• @Buttembly Coder said:

So,

No, no. When one of the seasons you didn't pick is revealed to be a goat, you switch to the season you didn't pick originally, because you have a 2/3 chance of finding the cliffhanger.

• @blakeyrat said:

Special Bonus WTF #2: They still don't have the "Peacekeeper Wars" movie, and season 4 of Farscape ends on a cliffhanger. So, all these years later, I still can't see how it all ends!

IIRC the first thing that happens in the ending is that the dude and the lady in the boat get exploded by a passing aircraft. BOOM! Then a sea monster eats their unborn child. Hilarity ensues. Finally, at the exciting climax, a sniper kills Dumbledore.

• @HardwareGeek said:

@Buttembly Coder said:

So,

No, no. When one of the seasons you didn't pick is revealed to be a goat, you switch to the season you didn't pick originally, because you have a 2/3 chance of finding the cliffhanger.