TDWTF is TRWTF



  • <body>

    Oops something went wrong!

    Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.



  • Where are you getting that?  For a while I was getting an error on the Sidebar page, but only on that one.



  • @locallunatic said:

    Where are you getting that? For a while I was getting an error on the Sidebar page, but only on that one.


    I've been getting it on the sidebar all day. I can get to the most recently created threads from the home page (thedailywtf.com) but the sidebar itself seems to be borked.



  • @mikeTheLiar said:

    @locallunatic said:

    Where are you getting that? For a while I was getting an error on the Sidebar page, but only on that one.

    I've been getting it on the sidebar all day. I can get to the most recently created threads from the home page (thedailywtf.com) but the sidebar itself seems to be borked.

    You can also use the main page (step above sidebar, /forums/ rather than /forums/18.aspx) which will list things like the current active posts and so on down one side as well as the nonsidebar subsections (which do load, at least for me).  I've not gotten the error page some of the times I've loaded the sidebar, just most of the time so I'm not really sure what is up with it (though from the query string on the error page it sounds like an error loading /themes/leanandgreen/forums/threadlist.aspx).

     

    EDIT: and as my tags aren't adding I've got a guess that the DB is full again.



  • @locallunatic said:

    @mikeTheLiar said:

    @locallunatic said:

    Where are you getting that? For a while I was getting an error on the Sidebar page, but only on that one.

    I've been getting it on the sidebar all day. I can get to the most recently created threads from the home page (thedailywtf.com) but the sidebar itself seems to be borked.

    You can also use the main page (step above sidebar, /forums/ rather than /forums/18.aspx) which will list things like the current active posts and so on down one side as well as the nonsidebar subsections (which do load, at least for me).  I've not gotten the error page some of the times I've loaded the sidebar, just most of the time so I'm not really sure what is up with it (though from the query string on the error page it sounds like an error loading /themes/leanandgreen/forums/threadlist.aspx).

     

    EDIT: and as my tags aren't adding I've got a guess that the DB is full again.

    I'm also not getting email notifications. I got the error on my last attempted post as well, but it seems to have gone through.




  • @mikeTheLiar said:

    @locallunatic said:

    Where are you getting that? For a while I was getting an error on the Sidebar page, but only on that one.


    I've been getting it on the sidebar all day. I can get to the most recently created threads from the home page (thedailywtf.com) but the sidebar itself seems to be borked.
    Yes, that is the only place I'm seeing it, too, although it seems like it's a little slower than usual overall.

    In the immortal words of $i_dont_remember_who:

    Filed under: CS blows goats

     



  • Hmm, lets look at posts per day of the people I've seen posting here to see if any of you have a problem...

    HardwareGeek ~1.65

    mikeTheLiar ~2.04

    Ben L. ~2.53

     

    Maybe a break (due to broken-ness) would do you guys some good.



  • Most likely the database is full of tags again.

    Just imagine how many unique tags we have to create to completely fill up a SQL Server database. Well, that's assuming CS is sane enough to only store unique tags and not every instance...which is probably a big assumption.



  • @locallunatic said:

    Maybe a break (due to broken-ness) would do you guys some good.
    The sidebar seems to be working again, at least for the moment, but the page header is now broken.

     



  •  ... And the front page is returning 503 Service Unavailable ...



  • @locallunatic said:

    Hmm, lets look at posts per day of the people I've seen posting here to see if any of you have a problem...

    HardwareGeek ~1.65

    mikeTheLiar ~2.04

    Ben L. ~2.53

     

    Maybe a break (due to broken-ness) would do you guys some good.

    What's wrong with saying between two and three things on a forum per day?


  • @mott555 said:

    Most likely the database is full of tags again.
    Alex needs to go in the bathroom and jiggle the handle.



  • Can't even get to the old articles.



  • @chubertdev said:

    Can't even get to the old articles.

    What do you wanna bet TDWTF team is already on vacation and it's going to be broken until next week?



  • Fine by me, my vacation starts in 45 minutes.



  • @mikeTheLiar said:

    @chubertdev said:
    Can't even get to the old articles.

    What do you wanna bet the TDWTF team Alex is already on vacation and it's going to be broken until next week?



  • TRWTF=~[]];TRWTF={:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:(![]]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTF:(![]]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTFTRWTF:({}+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF_TRWTF:(TRWTF[TRWTF]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:(!""+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTF:({}+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF_:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF___:++TRWTF,TRWTF__TRWTF:++TRWTF};TRWTF.TRWTF_=(TRWTF.TRWTF_=TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+(TRWTF.TRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=(TRWTF.TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+((!TRWTF)+"")[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF]+(TRWTF.=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTF=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF;TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF+(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF]+TRWTF.+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF;TRWTF.TRWTF=(TRWTF.)[TRWTF.TRWTF][TRWTF.TRWTF];TRWTF.TRWTF(TRWTF.TRWTF(TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+"""+TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF+(![]]+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF]+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF_+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF._+"(\"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.__TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+"\")"+""")())();



  • @Ben L. said:

    TRWTF=~[];TRWTF={:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:(![]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTF:(![]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTFTRWTF:({}+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF_TRWTF:(TRWTF[TRWTF]+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:(!""+"")[TRWTF],TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF_TRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTF:({}+"")[TRWTF],TRWTFTRWTF_:++TRWTF,TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF___:++TRWTF,TRWTF__TRWTF:++TRWTF};TRWTF.TRWTF_=(TRWTF.TRWTF_=TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+(TRWTF.TRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=(TRWTF.TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+((!TRWTF)+"")[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF]+(TRWTF.=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTF=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF;TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF+(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF]+TRWTF.+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF;TRWTF.TRWTF=(TRWTF.)[TRWTF.TRWTF][TRWTF.TRWTF];TRWTF.TRWTF(TRWTF.TRWTF(TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+"""+TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF+(![]+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF]+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF_+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF._+"(\"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.__TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTFTRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF+"\"+TRWTF.TRWTF+TRWTF.+TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF+"\")"+""")())();
    Like


  • Discourse touched me in a no-no place

    @mikeTheLiar said:

    I'm also not getting email notifications.
    Something's happened - I've started getting them again.



  • @Ben L. said:

    TRWTFTRWTF:++TRWTF,TRWTF___:++TRWTF,TRWTF__TRWTF:++TRWTF};TRWTF.TRWTF_=(TRWTF.TRWTF_=TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+(TRWTF.TRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=(TRWTF.TRWTF+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+((!TRWTF)+"")[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF]+(TRWTF.=TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF])+(TRWTF.TRWTF=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+(TRWTF.=(!""+"")[TRWTF.TRWTF])+TRWTF.TRWTF[TRWTF.TRWTF_TRWTF]+TRWTF._+TRWTF._TRWTF+TRWTF.TRWTF;TRWTF.TRWTFTRWTF=TRWTF.TRWTF+(!""+"")[TRWTF._TRWTFTRWTF
     

    I've manually formatted this code to see how it worked, and suddenly all other regular code is so much easier to read now.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.