YouTube: proof that monopolies are awful

• @mikeTheLiar said:

@Ronald said:
    @boomzilla said:

The great thing about blakeytantrums is that they're applicable in all situations

Here is a situation:

You are alone at home on a cold and rainy day. You are watching The Goonies on your 65'' plasma tv bought at the latest Winter Blowout at Best Buy and suddenly the power goes out. As you calmly walk towards the closet where your flashlight is stored you hear the subtle yet unmistakable creaking sound of the attic hatch being opened from within. A cold shiver goes down your spine, maybe from a cold draft, maybe from the shear terror of being caught in your wife's underwear by an ancient evil spirit suddenly freed from an enchanted mirror stored in the attic.

Please explain how a blakeytantrum is applicable in that situation, or withdraw your hypothesis.

A gravelly yet feminine voice breaks the silence: "Are you a god?"

"WHAT THE FUCK SORT OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?!?! OF COURSE I'M A FUCKING GOD. NOW GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR MIRROR, BITCH! GODDAM. THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE IS THE WORST, YOU ARE ALL THE WORST, AND YOU, ZUUL, YOU'RE THE WORST OF THE WORST."

• @Ronald said:

@El_Heffe said:
    I agree with blakeyrat

This statement will haunt you for a long time.
    I actually agree with him quite often. Just not his presentation.

• @mikeTheLiar said:

@Ronald said:
    @boomzilla said:

The great thing about blakeytantrums is that they're applicable in all situations

Here is a situation:

You are alone at home on a cold and rainy day. You are watching The Goonies on your 65'' plasma tv bought at the latest Winter Blowout at Best Buy and suddenly the power goes out. As you calmly walk towards the closet where your flashlight is stored you hear the subtle yet unmistakable creaking sound of the attic hatch being opened from within. A cold shiver goes down your spine, maybe from a cold draft, maybe from the shear terror of being caught in your wife's underwear by an ancient evil spirit suddenly freed from an enchanted mirror stored in the attic.

Please explain how a blakeytantrum is applicable in that situation, or withdraw your hypothesis.

A gravelly yet feminine voice breaks the silence: "Are you a god?"

"WHAT THE FUCK SORT OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?!?! OF COURSE I'M A FUCKING GOD. NOW GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR MIRROR, BITCH! GODDAM. THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE IS THE WORST, YOU ARE ALL THE WORST, AND YOU, ZUUL, YOU'RE THE WORST OF THE WORST."

You win.

• @Ronald said:

What happened to you to make you so bitter and unforgiving? I remember a while ago you were a clever and cheerful person. Who took that positive energy from you and how did they achieve it? Divorce and custody battle? Prison rape? Flaming bag of dog poo on your doorstep?

I think it happened when he stopped being a little doggie. I miss that little doggie. sniff

• @El_Heffe said:

@Ronald said:

@El_Heffe said:
    I agree with blakeyrat

This statement will haunt you for a long time.
    I actually agree with him quite often. Just not his presentation.

I also agree with blakeyrat quite often, and I've grown an appreciation for his forum persona.

Not to say I don't think he overdoes now and then.

But opinions are like assholes.

• @Zecc said:

Everyone is an opinion?

• @Quinnum said:

@Zecc said:

Everyone is an opinion?

If you have sex with an opinion, it's called anal sex.

• @Ben L. said:

@Quinnum said:
    @Zecc said:

Everyone is an opinion?

If you have sex with an opinion, it's called anal sex.

@Rodney Dangerfield said:

If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong.