Large Wall Clocks

•  Once upon time I was searching for wall clocks but I could not find many hours. At last I saw a website about Large Wall Clocks and Now I thought to purchase clock from here but I am confused. now I want to ask from all that Have you visited this site before? And please reply me if anyone buy clock from this site or visited this site.

[mod - spammy link removed; post left - PJH]

• Everyone wants to have a big clock.

• @El_Heffe said:

Everyone wants to have a big clock.

But being a big clock isn't good?

WHAT IS IT WITH WORDS?

• What about black clocks? I've heard that they are bigger, but they seem to be the same size as the others.

•  I have a small black clock in my pants all the time. I press it and white stuff comes up and I know what time it is!

• Considered Harmful

@dhromed said:

I have a small black clock in my pants all the time. I press it and white stuff comes up and I know what time it is!

Time to change your pants?

• This girl likes big clocks

• Bigger clocks can be found on railway platforms in India.

@El_Heffe said:

This girl likes big clocks

• Every time I bring my sundial inside and hang it on the wall, it quits working.

• @eric76 said:

Every time I bring my sundial inside and hang it on the wall, it quits working.
    Management decided that everyone needed to attend classes on Statistical Process Control.  They had this grand vision that the production workers, who just barely graduated from highschool 20+ years ago, were going to be taught how to do all sorts of statistical analysis on the processes they were running, thereby leading to huge improvements in quality.

On day one the instructor begins by passing out calculators to everyone, to use in the exercises he will be presenting.  He then turns out the lights and turns on the overhead projector.  OK class, here's exercise number one and . . . . . wait, what? . . . these are solar powered calculators.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@El_Heffe said:

They had this grand vision
    Hah!@El_Heffe said:
    He then turns out the lights and turns on the overhead projector.
    Places that are adapted to having that sort of thing a lot allow independent control of groups of lights in the room so that the screen can be dark but the audience in the light.