ASP.Net: When the Master is really a passive-aggressive Slave.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Ronald said:
    He's the first black president

So what?

The color of a person's skin shouldn't matter, but it does. Obama's election indicates, perhaps, that the US has taken another step toward it not mattering.Time will tell whether it is actually significant, but history will make much of the fact that he is the first, regardless of his accomplishments.

@morbiuswilters said:

@Ronald said:
    he won a Nobel prize

Again, so what?

Yeah, lots of people have won them without really achieving much. Take, for example, Shimon Peres, Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat; see how much real peace they acheived.

• @HardwareGeek said:

The color of a person's skin shouldn't matter, but it does. Obama's election indicates, perhaps, that the US has taken another step toward it not mattering.

Ha ha! Are you a crackhead? All Obama's election proved is that racism is just as rampant as ever, it's just changed its stripes.

No, we'll have beat racism when people elect the best leader, not the worthless cock-sucking piece of garbage that happens to be a member of a trendy victim group, you moron.

@HardwareGeek said:

Yeah, lots of people have won them without really achieving much. Take, for example, Shimon Peres, Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat; see how much real peace they acheived.

Has anybody who actually deserved an award for peace won the Nobel Peace Prize?

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@HardwareGeek said:

Hoover – Herbert, J. Edgar or W. H. (of vacuum cleaner fame)? (Yeah, Wikipedia would undoubtedly tell me which one was a crossdresser, if I gave a rip.)
    I thought the cross-dressing president was George W Bush:

@morbiuswilters said:

I never understood why people thought Obama was historically important.
    Something to do with him being half-white I think. Could be wrong though.

• @PJH said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    I never understood why people thought Obama was historically important.
    Something to do with him being half-white I think. Could be wrong though.

@HardwareGeek said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @Ronald said:
    He's the first black president

So what?

The color of a person's skin shouldn't matter, but it does.
    Of course, it would matter even less if people were correct about what they're talking about if they're actually making a point about skin color. Obama is not black - he's half-white.

Negro/Black dude/"African American"(!):

Obama:

White dude:

• @PJH said:

Negro/Black dude/"African American"(!):

Obama:

White dude:

Wow, in decreasing order of attractiveness. And it really drops off after the first guy.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@HardwareGeek said:

Me. The last one was awarded to the EU and everyone in it. I've caused less wars then Obama anyways :)

• @KillaCoda said:

Me. The last one was awarded to the EU and everyone in it.

Next up: Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Nobel Peace Prize committee. "We've done more for peace than anyone else in this history of forever!"

(Although, as citizens of the EU, I guess they already did award it to themselves..)

• ♿ (Parody)

@morbiuswilters said:

@KillaCoda said:
    Me. The last one was awarded to the EU and everyone in it.

Next up: Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Nobel Peace Prize committee. "We've done more for peace than anyone else in this history of forever!"

(Although, as citizens of the EU, I guess they already did award it to themselves..)

Norway isn't in the EU. But the guys on the committee probably wish they were. Anyways: JIMMEH CARTER!

• @boomzilla said:

Norway isn't in the EU. But the guys on the committee probably wish they were.

Ah yes, I was forgetting Norway does the Peace prize and Sweden does the rest.

@boomzilla said:

Anyways: JIMMEH CARTER!

Theodore Roosevelt (how many wars was he involved in); Le Duc Tho; Kissinger; Arafat; etc..

Given the Norwegian committee's record, the EU will be engulfed in war within the decade.

• @KillaCoda said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @HardwareGeek said:

Me. The last one was awarded to the EU and everyone in it. I've caused less wars then Obama anyways :)

What has done the EU to win a a Nobel prize? Achieving the nazi dream (unified Europe under German control) without killing millions of people?

• @Ronald said:

Achieving the nazi dream (unified Europe under German control) without killing millions of people?

I am loathe to snicker at that but hey, it's true, so why not?

• @Ronald said:

What has done the EU to win a a Nobel prize?

They managed to make Italy even poorer, shittier and more terrorized by organized crime. That's got to count for something. (Note: Morbs does not like Italians.)

@Ronald said:

...without killing millions of people?

Oh, that part comes later.

• @Ronald said:

@KillaCoda said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @HardwareGeek said:

What has done the EU to win a a Nobel prize? Achieving the nazi dream (unified Europe under German control) without killing millions of people?

Essentially, yes. "Well done on not having genocide for 60 years guys!" (Kosovo doesn't count!)

• @KillaCoda said:

Essentially, yes. "Well done on not having genocide for 60 years guys!" (Kosovo doesn't count!)

In Brussels there's a sign that says "___ Days Without A Genocide". It doesn't see a lot of action past 3 digits.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@KillaCoda said:

In Brussels there's a sign that says "___ Days Without A Genocide". It doesn't see a lot of action past the digit 3.

FTFY

• @Ben L. said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @KillaCoda said:

In Brussels there's a sign that says "___ Days Without A Genocide". It doesn't see a lot of action past the digit 3.

FTFY

I.. what? Ben, you need to get a job. I feel like you're just posting now to remind us you're still alive.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Ben L. said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @KillaCoda said:

FTFY

I.. what? Ben, you need to get a handjob. I feel like you're just posting now to remind us you're still alive.

I'm on a FTFY roll

• @Ronald said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @Ben L. said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @KillaCoda said:

FTFY

I.. what? Ben, you need to get a handpawjob. I feel like you're just posting now to remind us you're still alive.

I'm on a FTFY roll

RTFY.