Mouse in the office

• Not really a WTF, but pretty hilarious!

There is a mouse, about 1 inch long, running around my office with lightning speed.

My boss came out of her office screaming, and I can't stop laughing.  Everybody is trying to use it as an excuse to go home.

• @cronthenoob said:

Not really a WTF, but pretty hilarious!

There is a mouse, about 1 inch long, running around my office with lightning speed.

My boss came out of her office screaming, and I can't stop laughing.  Everybody is trying to use it as an excuse to go home.

Err... I think you are working for my previous employer. This incident was almost a daily occurence during late evenings.
    And a warning though, just in case you havent figured it yet; you might be screwed [no, not by the mouse].

• My old boss used to tell people that the very, very large cockroaches that scuttled around the basement (near the server racks) were crickets.

• Get one of those non-lethal traps with the one way door, and put some peanut butter in the end.   Works like a charm.

Took care of my mouse problem, the month I lived in a warehouse loft.

• So who was the idiot that purchased their new mouse from animalsoftheamazon.com instead of amazon.com?