Need someone with good sql injection skills



  •  

    hi there,
    im new here :) nice to meet
    you all.

    im looking for someone who has alot of skills in xss or sql
    injection and finding vulnerabilities exploit etc etc.
    its for some project
    im working on, i got some budget$ for that someone who can help me making that
    tool.
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    more details in PM please..
    i just want skilled someone
    please not a beginner.

    thanks alot,



  • This seems so legitimate.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    This seems so legitimate.

    I'll make a thread in Sidebar W-- oh, it looks like he already did.

    The topic for the next three posts in this thread shall henceforth be how dumb the OP is.



  • plz email me teh codez



  •  and why am i dumb ?

    im just looking for someone who can help me with my project, excuse me if i did something wrong ?

    i tried to look where i could post this, and i have seen most sql topics are in this section of the forum,

    so im sorry if i look so dumb to you sir





  • @leganza said:

    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    What is orso and why would someone attack it. I googled it and it looks like a good place to eat, as long as one is in the Anchorage area. For some reasons I like the wooden tables.



  • @Ronald said:

    @leganza said:
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    What is orso and why would someone attack it. I googled it and it looks like a good place to eat, as long as one is in the Anchorage area. For some reasons I like the wooden tables.

    Now I'm hungry.



  • @leganza said:

     

    hi there,
    im new here :) nice to meet
    you all.

    im looking for someone who has alot of skills in xss or sql
    injection and finding vulnerabilities exploit etc etc.
    its for some project
    im working on, i got some budget$ for that someone who can help me making that
    tool.
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    more details in PM please..
    i just want skilled someone
    please not a beginner.

    thanks alot,

    try here --> http://slashdot.org/submission (start the subject line with "Ask Slashdot")



  • @Ronald said:

    @leganza said:
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    What is orso and why would someone attack it. I googled it and it looks like a good place to eat, as long as one is in the Anchorage area. For some reasons I like the wooden tables.

    @intentionally missing the joke said:

    Orso is a US-based band formed in 1996 and led by Phil Spirito of Rex, HiM (US), Loftus, and Califone featuring Brian Deck of Red Red Meat and Ben Massarella of Califone. The musical style is self-described as "orchestrated folk weirdness"; their songs, which feature prominent banjo parts, also feature experimental sounds such as those made by typewriters and toilets.[1] The band releases on Perishable Records.



  • @Ben L. said:

    Orso is a US-based band formed in 1996 and led by Phil Spirito of Rex, HiM (US), Loftus, and Califone featuring Brian Deck of Red Red Meat and Ben Massarella of Califone.

    I think musicians who start temporary joint ventures instead of going outright with a new band are doing it just to annoy people who like to have organized playlists. That's why I stay clear of R&B, I don't want to spend 20 minutes scrolling down in the J section on my iPod because of Jay-Z, Jay-Z Ft Flo Rida, Jay-Z Ft Rihanna and thousands of other distinct playlist entities that really are all the same crap.



  • @Ronald said:

    @leganza said:
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    What is orso and why would someone attack it. I googled it and it looks like a good place to eat, as long as one is in the Anchorage area. For some reasons I like the wooden tables.

    I assumed he was referring to the undrinkable spirituous beverage from Greece.


    That Orso place looks cunty in a way that I didn't think could exist in Alaska; a place I imagine populated entirely by men in oil-stained flannel, their tin shacks spewing the thick, black smoke of bear-fat heating and quiet, maddening desolation. It's like they hired one of those twat restaurateurs from NYC or LA who have completely ruined up-scale dining with their pretentious jack-off fantasies about presentation and ambiance--both of which come off so cold and unnatural you would swear you were being hearded into a slaughterhouse designed by aliens who almost understood humans, but not quite--but who was forced to have his entire conceited vision executed by a staff hired from the dregs of Branson; the kind of folks who think P.F. Chang's is classy and understated.



  • @gu3st said:

    @Ronald said:
    @leganza said:
    oh and its not about attacking orso, not at all :)

    What is orso and why would someone attack it. I googled it and it looks like a good place to eat, as long as one is in the Anchorage area. For some reasons I like the wooden tables.

    Now I'm hungry.

    For wooden tables?  What are you, a termite?

    I looked up ORSO on the Acronym Finder and got exactly one hit: Occupational Retirement Scheme Ordinance (Hong Kong).  Something to do with pensions, I think.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    I assumed he was referring to the undrinkable spirituous beverage from Greece.

    Ouzo?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    This seems so legitimate.

    Of course, how else would you do recruiting for security specialists? :P



  • @da Doctah said:

    I looked up ORSO on the Acronym Finder and got exactly one hit: Occupational Retirement Scheme Ordinance (Hong Kong).  Something to do with pensions, I think.
     

    "Ordinance" is, of course, a military term for guns and ammunication. So ORSO a the proposed retirement scheme in which we shoot the old geezers. Cheaper that way.

     

     



  • @AndyCanfield said:

    @da Doctah said:

    I looked up ORSO on the Acronym Finder and got exactly one hit: Occupational Retirement Scheme Ordinance (Hong Kong).  Something to do with pensions, I think.
     

    "Ordinance" is, of course, a military term for guns and ammunication. So ORSO a the proposed retirement scheme in which we shoot the old geezers. Cheaper that way.

     

     

    "Ordinance" is the dyslexic military term for gnus.



  • @AndyCanfield said:

    "Ordinance" is, of course, a military term for guns and ammunication.

    facepalm



  • He's posted it on multiple sites. His budget is $30-$250. Wouldn't you fall for that? Don't you feel bad that you don't have these w1ck3d 1335 5k1115? The sad thing is, 7 people seem to have applied in the 2nd link.

    http://freelanceratwork.com/job/105640.html

    http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Javascript-Web-Security/SQL-XSS-injection-tool.html

    http://jobgulfhunter.com/xss-sql-injecton-tool-by-leganza/

    Now, if there were only some agency that would monitor the internet for criminals.



  • @TGV said:

    Now, if there were only some agency that would monitor the internet for criminals.

    I proposed a quick-response unit which would efficiently eliminate any and all Internet criminals, but people shot my idea down.


    (Of course, my definition of "Internet criminal" wasn't just your usual script kiddies and spammers, but also vloggers, Youtube commenters and people who continue to run memes into the ground long after they stopped being funny. This last part includes wooden tables, files that may not be found, things that transpire in Soviet Russia which are seemingly inverted from things that transpire in the free world and anything involving the goddamn "the cake".)



  •  jeez what a bunch of crap being said here, good that i didnt really read any of it.

    just 1 thing, im not a criminal, and i been looking for someone who could help me, to find vulnerabilities through sql etc on my own site.

    its been attacked and hacked alot of times, and im tired of that.

     

    its just so funny when u all start to bash me, without even knowing me, or what the project is about.

    i havent found any good person to do that for me, and i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.

     

    anyways, i thought this is a real forum with decent people, but all i see here especially posting on my topic bunch of sikddies and people who have nothing to do, only bash other people without even knowing them

     

    anyways thanks, hope you guys ejoy it here.

     

    1 thing for the admins of this site, this kind of people right here in this topic, are the ones who ruin this forum, bunch of kids. i guess the people that call others criminal they are the real criminals :)

    morons.

     

     



  • @leganza said:

     i thought this is a real forum with decent people

    I found TRWTF

     



  • @leganza said:

     jeez what a bunch of crap being said here, good that i didnt really read any of it.

    just 1 thing, im not a criminal, and i been looking for someone who could help me, to find vulnerabilities through sql etc on my own site.

    its been attacked and hacked alot of times, and im tired of that.

     

    its just so funny when u all start to bash me, without even knowing me, or what the project is about.

    i havent found any good person to do that for me, and i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.

     

    anyways, i thought this is a real forum with decent people, but all i see here especially posting on my topic bunch of sikddies and people who have nothing to do, only bash other people without even knowing them

     

    anyways thanks, hope you guys ejoy it here.

     

    1 thing for the admins of this site, this kind of people right here in this topic, are the ones who ruin this forum, bunch of kids. i guess the people that call others criminal they are the real criminals :)

    morons.

     

     

    There are a few reasons for the reactions you are getting.

    1. This is TDWTF, a site where people make fun of bad code or bad development practices, not a tech help forum.
    2. You posted in the sidebar. This is one of the places where we make fun of bad code. If you looked at the forums list there's also a forum for serious questions.
    3. Security audits are not normally something you ask for in a random forum as a new user. How could anyone tell that this was actually for your own site? Nobody here knows you.
    4. Your request sounded like a script kiddie asking for a hacking tool.
    5. I'll let others fill in the rest, I think those 4 are already enough.


  • @witchdoctor said:

    I'll let others fill in the rest

    Oh boy! How about this one:

    "jeez what a bunch of crap being said here, good that i didnt really read any of it."

    How does he know it's crap if he didn't read any of it? WAS HE THERE?



  • @leganza said:

    i thought this is a real forum

    It is. I mean, we are not bots. I think.

    @leganza said:

    with decent people
    lolno

    @leganza said:

    :)
    Now I fucking hate you. Has everyone become so immune to insults that people now have to resort to happy smiley faces? That's terrible :D


  • @spamcourt said:

    @leganza said:
    i thought this is a real forum

    It is. I mean, we are not bots. I think.
     

    But it's Community Server, I don't know if that qualifies as "real forum".

     

    @leganza said:

    just
    1 thing, im not a criminal, and i been looking for someone who could
    help me, to find vulnerabilities through sql etc on my own site. ... its just so funny when u all start to bash me, without even knowing me, or what the project is about.

     Welcome to the internet, where no one gets the benefit of the doubt, especially if you ask for hacking skills without saying why.

     

    i havent found any good person to do that for me, and i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.

    Maybe you should try something where it's not so easy to scam you. besides, if your budget really is around 250$ and you are looking for a real expert, you will get between 1 and 2 hours of work, which is not enough to thoroughly test a website. So everyone who replies is probably a scammer.

    Have you tried explaining your situation and asking for help? Being polite might achieve more than 100$. You can also try this: http://codereview.stackexchange.com/

     

     


     

     



  • @derari said:

    http://codereview.stackexchange.com/

    Look, mocking the guy is fine, but now you're just taking the piss..



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @TGV said:
    Now, if there were only some agency that would monitor the internet for criminals.

    I proposed a quick-response unit which would efficiently eliminate any and all Internet criminals, but people shot my idea down.


    (Of course, my definition of "Internet criminal" wasn't just your usual script kiddies and spammers, but also vloggers, Youtube commenters and people who continue to run memes into the ground long after they stopped being funny. This last part includes wooden tables, files that may not be found, things that transpire in Soviet Russia which are seemingly inverted from things that transpire in the free world and anything involving the goddamn "the cake".)



    Торт не ложь


  • @leganza said:

    i thought this is a real forum with decent people
     



  • @leganza said:

    i havent found any good person to do that for me, and i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.



  • @leganza said:

    i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.
    You shoukd have come here sooner.  I would have scammed you for 75 usd



  • @El_Heffe said:

    @leganza said:

    i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.
    You shoukd have come here sooner.  I would have scammed you for 75 usd

    I wish I could offer to do it for $50, but my principal service provider has no able-bodied personnel at the moment. Might take a while until the next batch of youg'uns graduate from the Nike sweatshops.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @derari said:
    http://codereview.stackexchange.com/

    Look, mocking the guy is fine, but now you're just taking the piss..

    Hey, even /dev/urandom spits out well-formed, neatly-formatted, secure code sometimes



  • @Ronald said:

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @TGV said:
    Now, if there were only some agency that would monitor the internet for criminals.

    I proposed a quick-response unit which would efficiently eliminate any and all Internet criminals, but people shot my idea down.


    (Of course, my definition of "Internet criminal" wasn't just your usual script kiddies and spammers, but also vloggers, Youtube commenters and people who continue to run memes into the ground long after they stopped being funny. This last part includes wooden tables, files that may not be found, things that transpire in Soviet Russia which are seemingly inverted from things that transpire in the free world and anything involving the goddamn "the cake".)



    Торт не ложь


  • @Ben L. said:

    @morbiuswilters said:
    @derari said:
    http://codereview.stackexchange.com/

    Look, mocking the guy is fine, but now you're just taking the piss..

    Hey, even /dev/urandom spits out well-formed, neatly-formatted, secure code sometimes

    Which is what makes Stack Exchange's inability to ever be right so amazing.



  • @leganza said:

    anyways, i thought this is a real forum with decent people, but all i see here especially posting on my topic bunch of sikddies and people who have nothing to do, only bash other people without even knowing them

    Oh, you got real people with real skills alright, it's just that any request here (as stated above), is going to not be taken seriously. At least, when no effort is taken towards basic punctuation and capital letters, and an explanation of the issue.

    @leganza said:

    1 thing for the admins of this site, this kind of people right here in this topic, are the ones who ruin this forum, bunch of kids. i guess the people that call others criminal they are the real criminals :)

    I'm afraid the admins are part of the problem :P

    That said, if you really want people to help you find SQL vulnerabilities on your website, you should've just posted the link here, and I'm certain all kinds of vulnerabilities would be made fun of, which incidentally would also tell you what and where they were :P



  • @Ronald said:

    @El_Heffe said:

    @leganza said:

    i been scammed last week and lost about 100 usd couse of that freelancer.
    You shoukd have come here sooner.  I would have scammed you for 75 usd

    I wish I could offer to do it for $50, but my principal service provider has no able-bodied personnel at the moment. Might take a while until the next batch of youg'uns graduate from the Nike sweatshops.

    $40 and a memeburger



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    Stack Exchange's inability to ever be right so amazing.
     

    Hey, StackOverflow answered a question for me today.

    It was an answer with 0 votes that clued me in. The +6 Accepted answer was crap.



  • @dhromed said:

    It was an answer with 0 votes that clued me in. The +6 Accepted answer was crap.
    Be careful with that heuristic. Sometimes they hide the answer by giving it a few votes, and make all of the 0 vote answers pretty bad.

     



  • @Lorne Kates said:

    @witchdoctor said:

    I'll let others fill in the rest

    Oh boy! How about this one:

    "jeez what a bunch of crap being said here, good that i didnt really read any of it."

    How does he know it's crap if he didn't read any of it? WAS HE THERE?

     

    In all seriousness, it was a "fair-enough" kind of guess. We have people in here that think hackable security is worse than no security, and that is why they don't lock their doors. We have people in here that think dynamic linking is magic. Somebody in this forum actually said that Seinfeld was okay, but not great.

     



  • @fire2k said:

    Somebody in this forum actually said that Seinfeld was okay, but not great.

    Which is a WTF in itself, since Seinfeld was crap.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @AndyCanfield said:
    "Ordinance" is, of course, a military term for guns and ammunication.

    facepalm

    I've been trying to figure out if he got that entirely the wrong way round, on purpose?



  • Assuming you're serious, what exactly do you want to accomplish??



    -- I want someone who can test my site/product and try to penetrate it, to find its vulnerablities. There are a number of companies out there that are legitimate and will do that, probably for a relatively high fee.




    -- I want someone to teach me about xss/sql injection and how to avoid it. Searching on stackoverflow.com is a good place to start.



    -- I want to learn how to exploit xss/sql injection. This is a great place to ask THAT kind of question -- we can talk about that for weeks. Keep in mind that most of us actually earn a living producing websites and software; we try real hard to seal up those. We won't help you learn this stuff, but we will be mean to you, until you decide enough is enough and enter a rehab program.



  • @Aeolun said:

    Oh, you got real people with real skills alright, it's just that any request here (as stated above), is going to not be taken seriously. At least, when no effort is taken towards basic punctuation and capital letters, and an explanation of the issue.
     

    At least we didn't just post The Comic and tell him to go loln00b himself.



  • @Lorne Kates said:

    The Comic



  • @Ben L. said:

    @Lorne Kates said:
    The Comic

    Is Degrassi some kind of egg man?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    Is Degrassi some kind of egg man?
     

    For a character in the Oatmealverse*, that is actually an example of a prime, fit and adonis-like human being. 

     *this is not a real term. You should not punch a puppy for The Internet being retarded.



  • @Lorne Kates said:

    For a character in the Oatmealverse*, that is actually an example of a prime, fit and adonis-like human being.

    I used to read The Oatmeal. Then it became popular and morphed into "kitties with mini-guns riding velociraptors LOLOOOLOL" because this is apparently the only kind of humor nerds can relate to, and nerds ruin every single goddamn thing they touch, like Michael J. Fox in the Nitroglycerin-Filled Faberge Eggs Emporium.

    @Lorne Kates said:

    *this is not a real term. You should not punch a puppy for The Internet being retarded.

    It was a baby. And fat lot of good it does to tell me this after I've piledriven the little fucker. You need to start each post with: WARNING: The following is a joke and Morbs should not batter any infants out of revenge.



  • @leganza said:

    im new here :) nice to meet
    you all.

    New here indeed.



  • @Lorne Kates said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    Is Degrassi some kind of egg man?
     

    For a character in the Oatmealverse*, that is actually an example of a prime, fit and adonis-like human being. 

     *this is not a real term. You should not punch a puppy for The Internet being retarded.


    What's this an example of?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.