Great Receptionist Resume...



  • This is from an actual resume that we got for a Receptionist position...





  • AWESOME!!!!!


    ID un KNoww    hoW to typ ebut Iwa nta typing position!



  • Team player with independently abilities?

    I know those words, but that makes no sense.



  • @AustinW said:

    This is from an actual resume that we got for a Receptionist position...

    "Objective: To obtain a Clerical position within your company"


    That single sentence gives everything away. I'm hard pressed to consider it unique amongst a pool of well-qualified people (yes, even receptionists can be well qualified).
    People who set low objectives always deliver WTF results.



  • @themagni said:

    Team player with independently abilities?

    I know those words, but that makes no sense.

    Are you trying to imply that this person's abilities are not independently?  How dare you!



  • @themagni said:

    Team player with independently abilities?

    I know those words, but that makes no sense.


    "Exclusive research skills with details"

    ??



  • At least he/she has knowledge of E-Mail and Internet.  🙂



  • Job Req: Literacy not required



  • Clearly the applicant was attempting to demonstrate the ability to type
    "wit minor mistakes".  This way he/she can't be accused of lying
    on his/her resume.






  • Where to begin....

    1. Goal is to be a receptionist. Dream on you dreamer.
    2. "independently abilities". Let's hope whoever's dictating has better grammar.
    3. Office 2000. Great skill set, as long as you received this resume 4 years ago.
    4. Knowledge of e-mail and the Internet. Well as long as she's grasped these newfangled technological advances, I say hire her.
    5. Exactly what typing speed is considered reasonable?
    6. Whoa whoa she can research stuff, AND get details? We got a winner.

     

    And remember guys, those were the highlights. It all goes downhill from here.



  • @Manni said:

    2. "independently abilities". Let's hope whoever's dictating has better grammar.
    3. Office 2000. Great skill set, as long as you received this resume 4 years ago.
    4. Knowledge of e-mail and the Internet. Well as long as she's grasped these newfangled technological advances, I say hire her.



    My company would hire her in a second. Our current office staff keep forgetting how to use email.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.