We may disagree on the quality of Go, but...

• @Lorne Kates said:

Did I, eight months ago, create a userstyle to unfuck it the best I can?  Why yes, yes I did.

Relating just to the userstyles site, does Stylish even run on Firefox for Android anymore? I almost switched until I learned the hard way that Greasemonkey doesn't run on it, and I couldn't find an older version of the browser that worked, nor did the ol' chestnut of changing the version number in the xpi work.

I'd switch to Firefox for Android if it had a working userscript extension!

• @Ben L. said:

@Blakeywhat said:
    Please exit the sleeping tube. The year is 2013. This is your orientation: Outlook Express has not been a thing for 8 years.

Okay, Blakey. I see what you mean: Outlook sucks.

Ha!

Blakey: I just wanted to point out that you have just been completely and effectively ICE BURNED by Ben L.  I think it's time you maybe take the weekend off and think about what life choices you've made that has allowed this scenerio to come to pass. Come back fresh on Monday.

• @MiffTheFox said:

Relating just to the userstyles site, does Stylish even run on Firefox for Android anymore? I almost switched until I learned the hard way that Greasemonkey doesn't run on it, and I couldn't find an older version of the browser that worked, nor did the ol' chestnut of changing the version number in the xpi work.

I'd switch to Firefox for Android if it had a working userscript extension!

No idea. I'm still waiting for Firefox for Playbook so I can use a portable browser that doesn't suck ballshit.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.