Real Estate Howler!

• Guys I heard this hilarious story a little bit ago! There's this company, and it turns out they need some office space-- but get this! Right next door to the company was some EMPTY RETAIL SPACE! So what they did is bought-out the lease on the retail space, cut a door in the partition, and put some offices in it!!!

OMG the first time I heard it I couldn't stop laughing for hours. Leasing office space! Hah!!

• @blakeyrat said:

Guys I heard this hilarious story a little bit ago! There's this company, and it turns out they need some office space-- but get this! Right next door to the company was some EMPTY RETAIL SPACE! So what they did is bought-out the lease on the retail space, cut a door in the partition, and put some offices in it!!!

OMG the first time I heard it I couldn't stop laughing for hours. Leasing office space! Hah!!

lol

•  I'm thinking of expanding into the post above me, since they're not doing anything with the space.

• @dhromed said:

I'm thinking of expanding into the post above me, since they're not doing anything with the space.

This would have been funnier in post #2 as

[i]Edit:  I'm thinking of expanding into the post above me, since they're not doing anything with the space. - dh[/i]

Why must you ruin Blakey's thread? WHY?

Edit: that edit is not mine. Really guys. –dh.

•  [i]Neither is this one - lk[/i]

• @Lorne Kates said:

Why must you ruin Blakey's thread? WHY?
    Recompense, since he's the one usually fucking up others' threads?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.