While funny, not really appropriate for the company announcements

• As posted on our announcement TV
    @Company Announcements said:

Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, three children, John Doe, Jane Dough, and [b]Dill Dough[/b], plus they had one in the oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
    emphasis mine.

• Considered Harmful

Maybe they should've went with Fro Dough, from the Shire.

• @rad131304 said:

As posted on our announcement TV
    Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, three children, John Doe, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
    emphasis mine.

Meh... dildos are pretty mainstream now. C.S. Lewis predicted it all. "Progress" and Capitalism have left us ill-suited for sex with anything but our own machines.

At one point, I thought about writing a novel about this phenomenon. The title was to be "Their Own Devices" and the main characters would have been affluent females operating without male control, or even male perspective. The title I chose had a double meaning... the protagonists would certainly be left to their own devices, and they would also have sex with their own devices.

• @bridget99 said:

@rad131304 said:
    Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, three children, John Doe, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.
    emphasis mine.

Meh... dildos are pretty mainstream now. C.S. Lewis predicted it all. "Progress" and Capitalism have left us ill-suited for sex with anything but our own machines.

At one point, I thought about writing a novel about this phenomenon. The title was to be "Their Own Devices" and the main characters would have been affluent females operating without male control, or even male perspective. The title I chose had a double meaning... the protagonists would certainly be left to their own devices, and they would also have sex with their own devices.

But instead you wrote Bridget Jones Diary?

• @russ0519 said:

@bridget99 said:
    @rad131304 said:
    emphasis mine.

No, but I really dig fat Renee Zellweger.

• BINNED

@bridget99 said:

@russ0519 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mk7Dk8JhAw

• @topspin said:

@bridget99 said:

@russ0519 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mk7Dk8JhAw

I was expecting the anteater joke.

Peter Griffin also turned down Helen Hunt. He's remarkably picky for a fatslob.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@rad131304 said:

As posted on our announcement TV @Company Announcements said:
    emphasis mine.

I was investigating the Nullsoft Installer yesterday, and I noticed when you run the installer compiler app, makensis.exe, there's some...interesting...sample file name choices in the usage text:

/Xscriptcmd executes scriptcmd in script (i.e. "/XOutFile poop.exe")

And you can find multiple other references to poop.exe in the documentation.