Fail? I suppose the jail part is, but the rest is WIN!

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

Article from the above link:

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The neighborhood was treated with quite a show last night as Fox unleashed an inferno upon the mountainous snow palace that was his front yard. Neighbors to his immediate right and left noticed a bright orange cloud and could hear what they thought was “puff the magic dragon spewing mayhem all over hell,” which prompted one of them to notify police.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull shit.”

Police say that Fox surrendered his efforts immediately upon their arrival and that his front yard “looked like a hydrogen bomb had gone off.” They think he was just happy to be done with snow removal, even if it did mean a trip to jail.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• kills Dumbledore

@CHUDbert said:

illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry

If I'm ever arrested, I want it to be for that!

• FoxDev

@CHUDbert said:

illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry

*cancels order for a fire dragon*

• ♿ (Parody)

Funny. I think we talked about this, or another satire just like it, before.

OTOH, my father in law has an attachment for a propane tank that he uses to melt ice on his back steps.

• Your father in law is cool.

• ♿ (Parody)

He has his moments. I've also used the same setup to burn away the weeds that grow up from the cracks in the pavement.

• Fire is the solution to lots of problems.

Mostly by killing/destroying/incinerating whatever is causing the problem, but that's still a solution in my book.

• I once tried cutting down a small honey locust tree with an oxyacetylene cutting torch. It was surprisingly ineffective.

• Has anyone saw that mini-serie? It was crazy and it doesn't surprise me to see the words Fargo and flamethrower together.