Remember that dickhole who hiked-up the price of life-saving drugs?

• The FBI picked his ass up. Here's his indictment:

http://www.bloomberglaw.com/public/desktop/document/USA_v_Shkreli_et_al_Docket_No_115cr00637_EDNY_Dec_14_2015_Court_D/1?1450368872

I particularly liked this paragraph:

1. In approximately December 2010 and January 2011, the defendant MARTIN SHKRELI, together with others, continued to induce investments in MSMB Capital based on material misrepresentations and omissions. On or about December 2, 20 I 0, Investor 1, a Capital Limited Partner whose identity is known to the Grand Jury and whom SHKRELI had been encouraging to invest in MSMB Capital since early 2010, asked SHKRELI in an email about, inter alia, the fund's assets under management and the names of its independent auditor and fund administrator. SHKRELI told Investor I that MSMB Capital had $35 million in assets under management and that the fund's independent auditor and administrator were Rothstein, Kass & Company, P.C. ("Rothstein Kass") and NAV Consulting Inc. ("NAV Consulting"), respectively. At the time of this representation, MSMB Capital did not have an independent auditor or administrator, and SHKRELI had lost through trading the approximately $700,000 that had been invested by the four Capital Limited Partners. In fact, as of November 30, 2010, the value of assets in MSMB Capital's bank and brokerage accounts totaled approximately $700.

This guy is the king of all douchebags.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election Banned

For added "fuck him and the 💽🐎 he rode in on", he was also planning on raising the price of a treatment for Chagas disease (which can be fatal if untreated) from $60-100 per course to $100,000 per course.

• The judge needs to set bail at something ridiculous, such as $100 million. That'd give him a taste of his own medicine.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election Banned

• @Groaner said:

The judge needs to set bail at something ridiculous, such as $100 million. That'd give him a taste of his own medicine.

[url=http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/12/turings-shkreli-on-drug-price-hike-it-gets-people-talking-thats-what-art-is/]“To me, what I’m doing right now in the courts, asking for an impossibly high bail for Shkreli, all this shit, believe what you want, but it’s interesting," Robert Capers, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York said. "It gets people talking. At the end of the day, that’s what art is.”[/url]

• Seems like a standard sociopath. All of them are the same, they would kill you for a beer if there isn't any negative consequence for them. I assume anyone above management to be like this until I have strong evidence to the contrary, just to be safe. It makes a lot of things easier to understand.