You rolled 1d20+3: 5
1d20: 2 = 2
Join this group to spectate the Self-Serve Mafia game.
The bot runs an open setup. The following are the rules:
- This is a Vanilla game.
- This is a Full Reveal game. The mod will post the exact rolecard that was given to the player upon their death.
- This is an Open Setup game. The setup is as follows:
- With less than 8 players: 1 scum, N vanilla town
- With at least 8 players but no more than 12: 2 scum, N vanilla town
- With at least 12 players but no more than 16: 3 scum, N vanilla town
- With at least 16 players: 4 scum, N vanilla town
- This is a Day Start game.
- The scum have daytalk
0-7, 8-12, 12-16, 16-999999
12 and 16 have two definitions!
religionis a mental disorder.
Fixed that for me.
This way Politics AND nationality/culture can apply too!
no sense leaving them out!
What if I think about the implications and then do it anyway?
Or if I think about the implications and then decide that they're right (and so do it)?
(The way you worded it implies that you concluded it was wrong, and then went against your conscience.)
Someone doing something malicious intentionally is less bad than someone doing that same malicious thing by accident because in the latter case one additional person was wronged.
Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.