Google broken?

• I just got a message on google saying that the site I was going to visit could potentially damage my computer.. so I went back to my search results found an MSDN article that described the same thing and tried to open that.. .got the same messgae.

I then did a search for google... tried to open a result and same message.. has cornficker gone live and infected the *WHOLE* internet or has google f*cked somenthing up?

Or is it just me...

• @wonkoTheSane said:

I just got a message on google saying that the site I was going to visit could potentially damage my computer.. so I went back to my search results found an MSDN article that described the same thing and tried to open that.. .got the same messgae.

I then did a search for google... tried to open a result and same message.. has cornficker gone live and infected the *WHOLE* internet or has google f*cked somenthing up?

Or is it just me...

FRIST!

(by 8 minutes) 

• @DaveK said:

@wonkoTheSane said:

I just got a message on google saying that the site I was going to visit could potentially damage my computer.. so I went back to my search results found an MSDN article that described the same thing and tried to open that.. .got the same messgae.

Or is it just me...

FRIST!

(by 8 minutes) 

I may even have been FRIST on teh whole intarwebs, since according to Google it had only started five minutes before I posted :) 

• Google broken, yes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7862840.stm 

•  Ah, my virus works.... excellent</Mr Burns voice>.